East Robertson @ Harpeth

HHSnumber1fan

Harpeth coming off with back to back shutouts, and East Robertson coming off of a big come back win over Ezell Harding. Who Wins????

What does East Robertson have after the loss of Tico Andrews??? I dont think they have much honestly. Is Harpeth in store for there first three game shutout in a row, in atleast 9 or 10 seasons???? Just some questions what do you all think?

Harpeth 21

East Robertson 13

This should be a good one no question about it but I am going with the home team to pick up the win. Harpeth is on a roll right now and as long as they keep shutting folks down defensively they will never lose. The key to the Indians success is to run the football, limit turnovers & penalties that can kill them, and play strong defense.

Coach Loope is a defensive minded coach and I am sure he will not let the Indians get sidetracked or satisfied with the 2-0 start. This season has a shot to be very special for the Harpeth Indians!!!!!

Harpeth: 14

East Robertson: 12

Harpeth coming off with back to back shutouts, and East Robertson coming off of a big come back win over Ezell Harding. Who Wins????

What does East Robertson have after the loss of Tico Andrews??? I dont think they have much honestly. Is Harpeth in store for there first three game shutout in a row, in atleast 9 or 10 seasons???? Just some questions what do you all think?

Harpeth 21

East Robertson 13

Well to be honest, i don't think they have anything. They will not be able to move the ball against the TRIBE "D".

It is shutout #3 and the TRIBE rolls. We will most likely score 30 or 40 points to boot. I told you over the summer hhsnumber1fan and you were sceptical. What do you think now??? I think i know what you think, you think we are as good as i have been saying we were. GO TRIBE!!!!!

Work on Harpeth. Get better each week on the practice field. The games are the rewards.

The things that got better between week 1 and week 2 were limiting the stupid penalties and finishing drives in the red zone. The one turnover was a Hail Mary at the end of the first half this week. Not bad.

The things that need to get better between week 1 and week 3 is the running game. Finishing blocks, hitting the hole hard, running north and south and getting positive yards on every play should be the goals. The balanced attack with 134 yards passing and 134 yards rushing took 30 more plays to accomplish on the ground than through the air.

Defensively, Loretto stopped themselves a few times in the first half with costly penalties. The second half was all Harpeth as the Mustangs only gained 20 yards after the half time adjustments. There's still room for improvement. Limit the missed tackles, keep your man covered on the pass plays and force turnovers.

Go to work Harpeth and focus on getting better!

Well to be honest, i don't think they have anything. They will not be able to move the ball against the TRIBE "D".

It is shutout #3 and the TRIBE rolls. We will most likely score 30 or 40 points to boot. I told you over the summer hhsnumber1fan and you were sceptical. What do you think now??? I think i know what you think, you think we are as good as i have been saying we were. GO TRIBE!!!!!

I am still skeptical, but when Hickman, Lewis, and Fairview roll around then I will tell you how I feel. Believe me you don't know how I am feeling. I am very happy for you all, and think ya'll have played great against two of the worst teams in two of the worst regions in the state. If you all can stay within 3 touchdowns against Lewis, then I will give praises all you want. But you can't let your ego's get the best of you. I still say congratulations and I see a win this week again.