Lawrence County @ Spring Hill

SHRaiders

The way Spring hill played last week i think alot of people will have a hard time with this team. Spring hill played as a team last week and won in a blowout,they could have scored at the end of the game but ran the clock out. i think spring hill rolls by at least 14.

I saw LC on film against Giles and they have a quarterback that is very good in #9. Spring Hill will have to find a way to keep him in check. I don't believe LC can stop the Raiders offense if Spring Hill executes. Magwan Smith & Co. should put up a lot of points again this week.

Spring Hill: 31

Lawrence Co.: 28

Look for a FG by Roshaun Patel to be the difference in the end.

Magwan will be the best player on the field in most games this season. I think he is the difference in this game.

Lawrence County has improved over last year. The wing T is better offense for the type of players that they have. I look for then to score some points and keep it close.

Coach Stone's stubborn defense and the homefield advantage together with the aforementioned Spring Hill QB make the difference.

Spring Hill in a close one.