Hampton vs Unicoi County

HamptonBulldogs1

I believe they could hold their on just fine, We'll see how Johnson Co does when they play South. Bet you they don't put up 50 on Johnson Co, any takers.

I believe Unicoi is improving their program. They are a team I pull for alot of the time just because they do fight an uphill battle in the MLC with their size like JC. With that said and no disrespect intended I dont think they can hang with Hampton. I do believe JC would play better if we played them again due to some adjustments that have been made on the defensive side but Hampton on top of their game is as good as anyone. I expect a score of 45-7 or something to that effect but with a few breaks going Unicoi's way it could be closer.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love to see a Hampton and South game and i think Hampton would win! Hampton had 3 td's called back last year or it would of been over in the first half. The game will be over at halftime ,but the starters will play the 3rd qt to work on there passing,45 to 17 Hampton wins. GO DOGGGGGGGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! 30 and 3000 if you know what I

yeah if the dogs come ready to play this wont be a game at all!!!!! 56-13 dogs all the way! But yeah a south and hampton game would be a good one to watch, the only thing is south is a quiet a bit deeper at every position so they wouldnt tire as quickly so that would give them a big advantage! and hampton may be a little out matched at the passing game!!!! It would be tough!

yeah if the dogs come ready to play this wont be a game at all!!!!! 56-13 dogs all the way! But yeah a south and hampton game would be a good one to watch, the only thing is south is a quiet a bit deeper at every position so they wouldnt tire as quickly so that would give them a big advantage! and hampton may be a little out matched at the passing game!!!! It would be tough!

Don't really matter what would or could happer either way. No need to compare the two, I hope both do extremely well.

Why not, the two are a great comparison! Because they are the best two teams in this area, no doubt!!!!

Oh , I would love to see them play, would be a heck of a game, The only thing we can go by is how they play like opponents. Even that is not fool proof. But it is a good comparison.

Call me biased, but I think the game will be closer than the major blow-outs being predicted by most. I think the strengths of both teams could keep it very interesting match up wise. I'm predicting a lot of ground game from both squads so I think the clock will chew itself up before huge numbers can be achieved. Before you jump all over that Hampton faithful--- that is assuming that Unicoi plays smarter (it's the third game of the year so we shouldn't have trouble subbing or lining up offsides, please kill me if I see that call again) and keeps fighting (more like last year, less like two years ago).

Unicoi is improving- from the standpoint of a program and the current team- but Hampton is heavily favored for a reason. I think they'll grind this game out and physically/mentally wear down the Blue Devils. Expect some sparks from our QB though- he has tools and toys.

HHS- 28

UC- 12

Clonekid- Who are you accusing of being Scotty? I haven't heard that name in forever.

Call me biased, but I think the game will be closer than the major blow-outs being predicted by most. I think the strengths of both teams could keep it very interesting match up wise. I'm predicting a lot of ground game from both squads so I think the clock will chew itself up before huge numbers can be achieved. Before you jump all over that Hampton faithful--- that is assuming that Unicoi plays smarter (it's the third game of the year so we shouldn't have trouble subbing or lining up offsides, please kill me if I see that call again) and keeps fighting (more like last year, less like two years ago).

Unicoi is improving- from the standpoint of a program and the current team- but Hampton is heavily favored for a reason. I think they'll grind this game out and physically/mentally wear down the Blue Devils. Expect some sparks from our QB though- he has tools and toys.

HHS- 28

UC- 12

Clonekid- Who are you accusing of being Scotty? I haven't heard that name in forever.

I'm definineatly a Hampton fan , but I don't see a blowout either. Should be a good one.

I'd say Hampton needs to work like they are playing the Colts this week,you don't need to worry about you're oppenent, you take care of yourself. Go to work ,try to improve, give it all you got on every snap. Unicoi hung with SS for a half. Better get ready for a ballgame.

Pujo, I don't think the young lads from Hampton need to practice like they are playing the Colts. They will have no problem making Unicoi County bow down.

I'm definineatly a Hampton fan , but I don't see a blowout either. Should be a good one.

Haha Pujo, I definitely had you in mind when I typed "most." Thanks for the vote of confidence, whether we've earned it yet or not. For some reason though, I can't help but it excited for this Friday.

On another note- how are Hampton's college kids doing thus far- Townsend, Lyons, anyone else who may have slipped under my radar?