Gatlinburg Pittman vs. Pigeon Forge

BobWhite

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think GP will take this year's matchup in a similar fashion to last season's 46-12 beat down. While Coach Lee may no GP better than anyone, you must remember that Bulldog knows Coach Lee better than anyone. GP will come out firing on all cylinders. Look for them to use some sort of trick play early on to gain moment. From that point, there will be know looking back.

Throw the record books out. Noboby knows GP like Lee. The question is can PF stop GP even when they know the plays. Closer than most expect, I've got GP 28 PF 14. Anybody know Pittser's status?

To early to say on pittser, it will take alot to keep him out of this one. the stands will be packed on both sides which should have both teams pumped up, GP is very explosive when motivated and this week is just what they need. Trash talk has already started, it should be alot of fun a least for a half. GP big 55-14.

To early to say on pittser, it will take alot to keep him out of this one. the stands will be packed on both sides which should have both teams pumped up, GP is very explosive when motivated and this week is just what they need. Trash talk has already started, it should be alot of fun a least for a half. GP big 55-14.

Maybe not quite that big a margin. PF will be ready to play. GP better execute or it could get scary.

Maybe not quite that big a margin. PF will be ready to play. GP better execute or it could get scary.

Neil Estes and lee hammonds are very good freinds. neil definitely has the most experience, both of them are looking forward to this game. GP s defensive cordinator vs GP s offensive cordinator . Wheather it is ever mentioned or not there thinking about it. it should be fun

First of all good job Gp yall won. Anyone at the game can honestly say Pf was the more physical team throughout the night. Down 18-7 Pf completed a long pass that was fumbled away in the redzone and recovered by gp. If pf scores instead of fumbling then its a 4 pt game w/ pf takin all the momentum of the game. Gp for the most part could not do much against the pf defense; however, gp did make some big plays. Pigeon forge played good for the most part but gp came out the victor. Again gratz to gp. GO PF! Everyone keep Michael Houser in your prayers.

First of all good job Gp yall won. Anyone at the game can honestly say Pf was the more physical team throughout the night. Down 18-7 Pf completed a long pass that was fumbled away in the redzone and recovered by gp. If pf scores instead of fumbling then its a 4 pt game w/ pf takin all the momentum of the game. Gp for the most part could not do much against the pf defense; however, gp did make some big plays. Pigeon forge played good for the most part but gp came out the victor. Again gratz to gp. GO PF! Everyone keep Michael Howser in your prayers.

I have to say I disagree with this one. I am biased but I saw the game and I thought GP ran the field with them. GP's execution really looked slick while Pigeon Forge looked a bit random. However, I will say that Pigeon Forge looked better than they have in a long time and the game was fun to watch. Any word on Michael Houser and his condition?

I have to say I disagree with this one. I am biased but I saw the game and I thought GP ran the field with them. GP's execution really looked slick while Pigeon Forge looked a bit random. However, I will say that Pigeon Forge looked better than they have in a long time and the game was fun to watch. Any word on Michael Houser and his condition?

Michael Houser has a bad concusion, they are watching him close, He should recover, it was a scary moment for all of us. You could hear a pin drop during that time out, PF showed a lot of class during that time out, they played us tough. the pre game warm ups both teams doing same drills at same time was cool, never heard fans cheer like that pregame. Happy Valley next week.