Oneida @Cumberland Gap

LOOPIE

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As we look to the heavens for some much needed rain, one would think they can prepare a team for all types of weather. Oneida doesn't need this rain nearly as much as, all of EAST TENNESSEE! MuleD., we are currently about 10 inches BELOW the norm for this time of year, don't you think HE is blessing us all! Should help C.G. too, don't they have an ADMIRAL leading them? Them fellas know their way around in water!

Kazam

This is a game that will forever be remembered by fans of Oneida....Yea we suffered a loss , something like 29-17...Game was close at half time 13-10 in Gaps favor but mistakes cost you games...Now the moment that will be remembered or moments I should say....When you play a team and the ref's are cussing your players on the field..and I mean cussing your players, how do you expect to win.This is by no way an excuse for losing..We lost they have a good passing attack and we just couldnt seem to catch any breaks...But when the ref's look at your players after the ball is blown dead and tells them that they "are hitting my boy too hard" and calls these players specific names that are not allowed to be posted on here....do you think you really have a chance of winning...I hope that the ref's get reported ad I know they will because no highschool athletes deserve these type's of comments especially from the zebras....And the fans after the game...they are real classy (yea right) Lets hope no other team gets treated like our team did...To the players and coaches out there tonight you guys did well and your PRIDE CLASS and CHARACTER really showed...Good Job /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Boys region games following now...Lets get the WIN when it matters most..You control your own destiny

This is a game that will forever be remembered by fans of Oneida....Yea we suffered a loss , something like 29-17...Game was close at half time 13-10 in Gaps favor but mistakes cost you games...Now the moment that will be remembered or moments I should say....When you play a team and the ref's are cussing your players on the field..and I mean cussing your players, how do you expect to win.This is by no way an excuse for losing..We lost they have a good passing attack and we just couldnt seem to catch any breaks...But when the ref's look at your players after the ball is blown dead and tells them that they "are hitting my boy too hard" and calls these players specific names that are not allowed to be posted on here....do you think you really have a chance of winning...I hope that the ref's get reported ad I know they will because no highschool athletes deserve these type's of comments especially from the zebras....And the fans after the game...they are real classy (yea right) Lets hope no other team gets treated like our team did...To the players and coaches out there tonight you guys did well and your PRIDE CLASS and CHARACTER really showed...Good Job /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Boys region games following now...Lets get the WIN when it matters most..You control your own destiny

We need to let TL handle this issue, and say nothing about it. Let lambet handle it.

Pujo your young lads at Hampton were about force to bow down to the Unicorns of Unicoi County. What is going on up there?

The unicorns played back.Best defense we've faced this year. 4turnovers in the 1st half didn't help. Our defense awnsered the call all night. Just one of those games. Happy to get a win. Unicoi is better than they are getting credit for.