Cloudland vs ChuckyDoak

Bluengoldblood

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not that my opinion counts, but I think Cloudland has the playmakers to win this one. Chuckey Doak hit a couple big passes on The Creek, but the Black Knights were unable to run the ball against Unaka. Perhaps Unaka is just a little bit better defensively than many suspect.

Clawson, Tipton, Johnson, Miller, Hughes and others bring enough talent to the game to win. I hope they do.

Not that my opinion counts, but I think Cloudland has the playmakers to win this one. Chuckey Doak hit a couple big passes on The Creek, but the Black Knights were unable to run the ball against Unaka. Perhaps Unaka is just a little bit better defensively than many suspect.

Clawson, Tipton, Johnson, Miller, Hughes and others bring enough talent to the game to win. I hope they do.

Me too. I'd like to keep the top 3 playoff seeds in Carter co. I realize there is still alot of football to be played, but I think the Landers and Rangers will be fightin for 2nd barring injury or boneheaded mistakes.Good luck this week, although I think you are at least 2 td's better.By the way what do the Bl.knights run offensivly?

I don't think Unaka's defense has anyone fooled. People pay attention.The top three spots coming from Carter Co sounds good to me.

Me too. I'd like to keep the top 3 playoff seeds in Carter co. I realize there is still alot of football to be played, but I think the Landers and Rangers will be fightin for 2nd barring injury or boneheaded mistakes.Good luck this week, although I think you are at least 2 td's better.By the way what do the Bl.knights run offensivly?

They'll run a few diffrent formations, I, split backs, wing and they will go into the shotgun and try to roll there quarterback out, they will also run the option. they have a pretty quick qb and a good wr. Should be a fun game

They'll run a few diffrent formations, I, split backs, wing and they will go into the shotgun and try to roll there quarterback out, they will also run the option. they have a pretty quick qb and a good wr. Should be a fun game

Thanks, I'm glad we are playing them again. Back when I played(late 80's Early 90's) I always looked forward to this game. CD was pretty good then and I always enjoyed a team that would line up and hit with us. I'm looking forward to watching this game. Black Knight fans lets here from you.What are your thoughts on your team and this game?