Crockett County vs. Raleigh Egypt

crockett78

Crockett County was hit big in the off-season. Offense has lost 4 O-line starters, an entire backfield, and receiving corps. Only 2 starters return offensively (O-line) and they have been plagued with injuries early. Defensively we lost one of the most dominate D-lines in the school's history, 1 linebacker, and the entire secondary. Add this with the two departures in coaching and you have some major ground to cover. The offense has been lack luster at best. The O-line isnt dominating like Crockett's O-line has done in the past (i expect this to change and change fast). The passing game has been awful and the run has been good when they get holes (Crockett's Run has always been its bread and butter and the O-line has always been there to open up holes and make sure the backs get down the field. The current Line MUST step up and do just that). Defensively we need the guys who have returned (3 in all) to step up and take control. The defense has been good for the most part but could do much better.

When you field a team that has not had much game experience then there are some mistakes that will be made but the mistakes have to stop and as far as i know they will stop if Pratt has anything to do with it. Pratt will get the guys playing and playing well. The team is still building chemistry and i do believe they will start to gel soon.

The Cavs havent started 0-2 in a long time (1999 where they finished 7-5) and even longer starting at 0-3 (1996 season where they finished 2-8). I dont think that they will drop to the 0-3. With that being said i think that this game will mark the turn around for the cavs. I know pratt and i know he will get these guys in check. Look for a winning record and look for them to suprise the doubters when they are still around come playoff time.

One last note i would like everyones thoughts and prayers to be with Coach Andy Brady right now! I know he needs your best wishes and i hope he makes a FULL recovery!!!!!

Crockett County was hit big in the off-season. Offense has lost 4 O-line starters, an entire backfield, and receiving corps. Only 2 starters return offensively (O-line) and they have been plagued with injuries early. Defensively we lost one of the most dominate D-lines in the school's history, 1 linebacker, and the entire secondary. Add this with the two departures in coaching and you have some major ground to cover. The offense has been lack luster at best. The O-line isnt dominating like Crockett's O-line has done in the past (i expect this to change and change fast). The passing game has been awful and the run has been good when they get holes (Crockett's Run has always been its bread and butter and the O-line has always been there to open up holes and make sure the backs get down the field. The current Line MUST step up and do just that). Defensively we need the guys who have returned (3 in all) to step up and take control. The defense has been good for the most part but could do much better.

When you field a team that has not had much game experience then there are some mistakes that will be made but the mistakes have to stop and as far as i know they will stop if Pratt has anything to do with it. Pratt will get the guys playing and playing well. The team is still building chemistry and i do believe they will start to gel soon.

The Cavs havent started 0-2 in a long time (1999 where they finished 7-5) and even longer starting at 0-3 (1996 season where they finished 2-8). I dont think that they will drop to the 0-3. With that being said i think that this game will mark the turn around for the cavs. I know pratt and i know he will get these guys in check. Look for a winning record and look for them to suprise the doubters when they are still around come playoff time.

One last note i would like everyones thoughts and prayers to be with Coach Andy Brady right now! I know he needs your best wishes and i hope he makes a FULL recovery!!!!!

How is Andy doing? There are a lot of prayers going up from Milan right now hoping he rebounds very quickly.

How is Andy doing? There are a lot of prayers going up from Milan right now hoping he rebounds very quickly.

i have heard several different things (i live in knoxville now but i have pretty reliable sources), i have heard that he is up and walking around and has made progress with his speech (although it is still quiet slow and mumbled). They dont expect him to return to football for a while (That bit of info was obvious tho). I have heard that he is still in the hospital and is continuing to recover ( i assume this recovery process will take a while). At least he is doing better. He is a strong person and i know ,with the help of God, he will persevere through. God Bless!

Well said i agree 100% with the last two paragraph's......pratt will get them clickin..and there will be sum people suprised when they get rollin ...no doubt when everything finally comes togther they will be a tough team!!

i have heard several different things (i live in knoxville now but i have pretty reliable sources), i have heard that he is up and walking around and has made progress with his speech (although it is still quiet slow and mumbled). They dont expect him to return to football for a while (That bit of info was obvious tho). I have heard that he is still in the hospital and is continuing to recover ( i assume this recovery process will take a while). At least he is doing better. He is a strong person and i know ,with the help of God, he will persevere through. God Bless!

Andy who?? wat happened?