The Fighing Irish Vs. McCallie

football2007

Here's my best shot...

McCallie's lines will hang tough and rely on excellent technique to give the Blue an edge. The Blue will also utilize their speed and keep FR slightly off balance. McCallie will show how much they've grown and will execute the option well. Count on the senior leadership in #7 and #61 to lead the way as well as #33 and #52 to have excellent games.

Looking forward to a great game and an extremely close Big Blue victory!

nope

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Father Ryan looks good on paper and the games won this year were impressive. McCallie has played some good opponents showing the ability to use various players to win the game. This is two teams that have a hunger and need to win a confernce or division game, if they are going to prove to their skeptics that they are a force to be feared. No one has of yet spoke about why they feel their team will win the game, it has been just a bunch of what I think. I am a fan of ESPN's "Around The Horn" with Tony R and his logic for given points are base on stats and facts, so can or will someone from FR and MC give us some stats and facts as to why their team will win.

Mccallie's Defense is insane, i cant believe no one has talked about #17 who is leading the league in tackles and is 2nd in sacks. also josh bain and jay fullam are some of the best defensive players in the state. I have complete confidence in their D line being able to more than handle the big frhs o line and as long as the big blue offense doesnt kill itself, mccallie drives back to chattanooga with the win tonight. there you have it

Just back from the game.....Tremendous crowd...Clock did not work all night....Greer Stadium is a dump, but a fun place to watch a football game....Pretty sloppy game......Ryan forgot how to tackle in the second half......McCallie`s kicker had two realistic FG shots and couldn`t convert....Ryan`s kicker missed a couple also....Turnovers plagued both teams all night.....In the end Ryan sacked the McCallie qb as time expired at the Irish 40 to end the game...Irish go to 5-0 with CPA coming to Greer next week

I am a Ryan fan and ex-player, and the best team I ever played was McCallie. They players display tremendous sportsmanship and ability. The game was fantastic, although rather lackluster. Both teams got a lot of work to do coeming up in their scheduele. FR hasnt beaten McCallie since 2000, so it is a good feeling.

But still, McCallie has the best and kindest players, and their defense is absoluletly tremendous. It's always an honor to play you guys, good luck.

I am a Ryan fan and ex-player, and the best team I ever played was McCallie. They players display tremendous sportsmanship and ability. The game was fantastic, although rather lackluster. Both teams got a lot of work to do coeming up in their scheduele. FR hasnt beaten McCallie since 2000, so it is a good feeling.

But still, McCallie has the best and kindest players, and their defense is absoluletly tremendous. It's always an honor to play you guys, good luck.

wow that game was a tough one to lose, but your comments are highly appreciated...ya'll played pretty well and we had a buncha mistakes that ended up costing us the game...congrats on the win, and hopefully we can get things together and meet ya'll again in the playoffs....