national bids not to be passed down at state level

gotta agree with all of rays points here!

again d2 is a great experience ,and your right orlando is an expensive trip!

it should be tho the decision of teams and coaches to go or not to go.

this one shouldnt even concern the empire or their respective coaching staffs.

not knowing the full qoute ill get as close as i can.

"their performance is an embarassement to tennessee"

the executive committee member who made this qoute(again im going on 2nd hand info feel free to correct me)should issue a statewide apology!

like you ray i thought the meeting was to set dates and had no ideas this was on the agenda

one thing that was on the agenda was one man to oversee the assigning of officials but a money issue shot down this one. and i understand why a shame tho!

if your an aau club or team you dont need an invite i would ask all teams to be at the october meeting

i had obligations to a group of 9 / 10 year olds or i would have been there

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gotta agree with all of rays points here!

again d2 is a great experience ,and your right orlando is an expensive trip!

it should be tho the decision of teams and coaches to go or not to go.

this one shouldnt even concern the empire or their respective coaching staffs.

not knowing the full qoute ill get as close as i can.

"their performance is an embarassement to tennessee"

the executive committee member who made this qoute(again im going on 2nd hand info feel free to correct me)should issue a statewide apology!

like you ray i thought the meeting was to set dates and had no ideas this was on the agenda

one thing that was on the agenda was one man to oversee the assigning of officials but a money issue shot down this one. and i understand why a shame tho!

if your an aau club or team you dont need an invite i would ask all teams to be at the october meeting

i had obligations to a group of 9 / 10 year olds or i would have been there

Just to clarify, that statement about the teams being an embarrasment was not stated by any club, and i was there. No need to repeat something if you didn't hear it first hand. I can't even recall anything close to that, because that was not the tone of the discussion, and like i said earlier, there wasn't much discussion. Not meaning to criticize, but we do need to get accurate information out there

Just to clarify, that statement about the teams being an embarrasment was not stated by any club, and i was there. No need to repeat something if you didn't hear it first hand. I can't even recall anything close to that, because that was not the tone of the discussion, and like i said earlier, there wasn't much discussion. Not meaning to criticize, but we do need to get accurate information out there

Mr. eliteman sir........so Mr. Pruitt is not in your club? Regardless of what was meant, it is what was said. Maybe you were out of the room for one of the "Evil Empire" subcommittee meetings? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Anyway, the rule has been passed so we now all have to live with it. Time to put that to rest and move on in my opinion. Just spent $9,000 and bought 300 club memberships, so change will be upon us soon......... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Mr. eliteman sir........so Mr. Pruitt is not in your club? Regardless of what was meant, it is what was said. Maybe you were out of the room for one of the "Evil Empire" subcommittee meetings? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Anyway, the rule has been passed so we now all have to live with it. Time to put that to rest and move on in my opinion. Just spent $9,000 and bought 300 club memberships, so change will be upon us soon......... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Blood pressure/water pills will get you out of a room in a hurry. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Blood pressure/water pills will get you out of a room in a hurry. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

So will boredom, it was a 2 1/2 hour meeting! If Not so Heavy D bought $9000 worth of memberships, he must have had to sell that fancy Corvette I saw him in. Ok, time to come up with the next topic to blame on the Evil Empire. I still find it amazing that no matter how much it is explained, some people just insist on acting like there was some sort of agenda behind this new rule, when it really has little impact on the big clubs. Oh well, since you have figured out this conspiracy, maybe you can go solve the Kennedy murder. I bet it was one of the Insells behind a grassy knoll........

elite........ive noticed you have a habit of telling people what they should and should not do!

2 diffrent sources told me the statement was made!

As to telling people what to do, if I do that I'm wasting my time because they don't listen....lol. I state my opinions and then listen to others. Isn't that pretty much what a message board is for? You don't seem to have any problem stating your opinions.

You keep telling me it isn't personal, and then you say things about me personally. Drop it and move on. If you want to engage me in a debate, argument, whatever, pick up the phone like you used to and tell me what's on your mind (sorry, i just told you what to do).

Before anyone can say one way or the other I was at the meeting,

THIS SUBJECT CAN BE PUT TO REST AT THE FALL MEETING. It can't go into effect until it is changed in the by-laws and that can't be changed until the fall meeting in October.

If you’re not happy with the changes made then come and change it. I don't agree with it, I voted against it at the time and will again if it is brought up. I was there to cast my vote.

Oh wait side bar; oops that only happens at AAU meetings.

/bored.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bored:" border="0" alt="bored.gif" />

• 3 weeks later...

When in October is the meeting? /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

The Fall meeting of Tennessee Girls AAU Basketball is Sunday, October 28th at 10am at Cumberland University. The meeting will be in the tiered classroom of Labry Hall just across the street from the Dallas Floyd Gym. Get directions to Cumberland on their web site www.Cumberland.edu I believe you must have a club registered to vote.