Elizabethton vs Sullivan central

clonekid

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

which cyclone team shows up? the one that is well coached or the one that the kids want to do what they want and not listen to the coaches......

upset of the week central by 2

clones by 8 in a nail bitter..... they have somehting to prove and i really believe they have a good shot at winning the next 4 out of 5 games

#21 might get it done against HV or Central but against a good team if you are too scared to run it between the tackles you will get nowhere just like he did against Science Hill. #20 is the true RB clonekid is completely correct. As far as #33 goes he gave up four count'em four sacks against Johnson County. He may have some speed but he never runs the ball straight ahead this kid is just too young he needs another year. #40 just seems to not get a chance at fullback for whatever reason.

#21 might get it done against HV or Central but against a good team if you are too scared to run it between the tackles you will get nowhere just like he did against Science Hill. #20 is the true RB clonekid is completely correct. As far as #33 goes he gave up four count'em four sacks against Johnson County. He may have some speed but he never runs the ball straight ahead this kid is just too young he needs another year. #40 just seems to not get a chance at fullback for whatever reason.

20 had less yardage against SH then 21 did /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

when 21 runs the ball inside on the plays he is supposed to then maybe i will agree with you, but right now 20 needs to be playing.

I just got word that #20 WILL BE the starting running back against central /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> so if the team comes ready to play im guessin etown by at least two TDs!!!!!!!!!!! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I just got word that #20 WILL BE the starting running back against central /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> so if the team comes ready to play im guessin etown by at least two TDs!!!!!!!!!!! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

he better enjoy it cause i beleive somone will be healthy soon /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

he better enjoy it cause i beleive somone will be healthy soon /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

nah!!!!!!! the only reason carr started in the first place is because #20 is also the starting MLB and makes alot of the plays on defense as well.. after the coaches see he can do both, he will stay there!!!! and there honestly isnt any reason why he shouldnt!!!!!!! and you know it, just admit it!!!!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

nah!!!!!!! the only reason carr started in the first place is because #20 is also the starting MLB and makes alot of the plays on defense as well.. after the coaches see he can do both, he will stay there!!!! and there honestly isnt any reason why he shouldnt!!!!!!! and you know it, just admit it!!!!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

ok lol we will see /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

ok lol we will see /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

haha, yes we will!!!!!!!!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> and why dont you try watching this game!!!!!That might change your opinion just a little!! LOL

Central surprised me a bit taking VA High into OT. I thought they would beat North, especially after Crockett manhandled North. From the way it sounds Boone dint totally dominate Central that bad, and Boone is the only big school left undefeated. If Betsy lose this game, I bet they dont make the playoffs.

'Clones by 2 scores.