9/21 Macon Co at White House

timbdp

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHITE HOUSE IS A YOUNG TEAM THIS YEAR,I THINK LAST NIGHTS GAME WAS A GREAT CELEBRATION

FOR ALL OF US OLD ALUMNI.MATT PARKER LOOKED GREAT HE LAID SOME PRETTY GOOD LICKS

AND MADE AN AWESOME CATCH ON A THROW THAT WAS DEFLECTED BY A JACKET CORNER PARKER

THEN SCORED WITH 21 SEC. BEFORE HALFTIME,TO MAKE IT 28 TO 3.

Our guys are not the same group as they were at first they have adjusted. They are no push overs and they have played with some good quality teams and playing with the best they know that they can hang with the best too. Get ready for a fight cause I saw fight in them last night. Too say the team stunk that they played last night would not be true cause the team was good and it was an East Tn team at that.

I won't make a prediction, but I am sure this won't be as easy as Springfield for White House. White House wants a homecoming win, and it's almost a presumption that they will get it over Macon. In turn, Macon wants to get back on track and put an exclamation point on their record. A win over White House would be that for Macon.