Lebanon at LaVergne

jackmoreblackson

I love this girl /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> You feel exactly how I feel. Our beloved Blue Devils will rebound and take out the wolves. Fork'im /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

thanks Im glad to see im not the only person on here who has faith in the guys. Lebanon is and always be my team! Im just sorry Im not on the sidelines like usual.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

"I was at the game the year you guys beat Smyrna "

when you guys beat smyrna?

slight correction you were at the game when some other guys beat smyrna and this group of very talented guys you now have were in the 3rd or 4th grade.

however lets not get off track

GO WOLVERINES BEAT LEBANON

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

82Cat...you need a hug don't you????? /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> awwwwwww...feel better now? I love you!

82Cat...you need a hug don't you????? /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> awwwwwww...feel better now? I love you!

just my job to make sure all things concerning smyrna are reported correctly.

Go Lavergne

haven't pulled this much for Lavergne since one of my sons was a QB There ( when they 1st started and were very bad but I still went to every game) and my other one started at mlb for them as a freshman nad sophmore

thats right--------- I bet you are shocked

I love hs football and if I was at Blackman I would be just as passionate for them

What is a flower icon doing on a football forum anyway!?!?!?!?

Would you prefer I use something that doesn't annoy you? Nah....I think I'll keep it! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

just my job to make sure all things concerning smyrna are reported correctly.

Go Lavergne

haven't pulled this much for Lavergne since one of my sons was a QB There ( when they 1st started and were very bad but I still went to every game) and my other one started at mlb for them as a freshman nad sophmore

thats right--------- I bet you are shocked

I love hs football and if I was at Blackman I would be just as passionate for them

Nah...In fact, I want to sit with you at the Smyrna game!!!!

That dang flower is making me go cross-eyed.

And I want to sit with you at the Riverdale game...you guys really tend to keep me in check....don't ya???

I shouldn't have said "you guys"...good Lord.....82Cat will dissect that to pieces!!!!!!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />