Lebanon at LaVergne

jackmoreblackson

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully the guys can work hard for a win this week.

You NEVER want to look ahead, but they will be a big favorite to win at McGavock at the next week (which is no guarantee - you have to show up ready to play every time) - but 6-0 at the bye week would look impressive...much more even than 5-1. A 6-0 start would have them moving toward the really high rent district of 5a football in this state.

Hopefully the guys can work hard for a win this week.

You NEVER want to look ahead, but they will be a big favorite to win at McGavock at the next week (which is no guarantee - you have to show up ready to play every time) - but 6-0 at the bye week would look impressive...much more even than 5-1. A 6-0 start would have them moving toward the really high rent district of 5a football in this state.

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Exactly...that's what I'm talking about....GO WOLVERINES!!!

82, we're focused.

Today was a good day for LaVergne. Film study was good and conditioning was GREAT! Usually everyone comes in on sunday drowsy, wanting to watch the games on tv, and not fully ready to work. I am guilty of that SOMETIMES. In my 3 years of sunday practices, today was the most intense. We even offered to do extra sprints when we completed the standard running. I'm excited for friday. Everyone else is also and when everyone else is, I'm even more excited.

Shay, 4-0 means something. It means that we are having a good season. That doesn't mean we are going to win a championship. Better yet, going to the playoffs. I've learned my lesson in the past years to not get excited about these type of streaks. LaVergne has every right to be proud, but let's not get too excited ya know? However, I'm glad to see another consistent LaVergne supporter on the T. I can't do this by myself!! /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> lol

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Absolutely...it's one game at a time for sure! But c'mon...It's hard to contain my excitement! Have we ever been 4-0? For those who have actually read what I have posted, I've never once talked about us making the play-offs or even winning a championship. You kids are doing awesome and I'm probably your #1 fan on here. I'm gonna brag on you guys...win or lose! I was at the game the year you guys beat Smyrna (the one and only...so ease up Smyrna fans.../smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />. I was also at the game last year when they whipped your butts. You guys are making some great plays, some great nail-biters and hopefully, some great advances in recognition in your Division. I'll be at your next two games..so don't let me down...WOLVERINE PRIDE!!!!

Absolutely...it's one game at a time for sure! But c'mon...It's hard to contain my excitement! Have we ever been 4-0? For those who have actually read what I have posted, I've never once talked about us making the play-offs or even winning a championship. You kids are doing awesome and I'm probably your #1 fan on here. I'm gonna brag on you guys...win or lose! I was at the game the year you guys beat Smyrna (the one and only...so ease up Smyrna fans.../smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />. I was also at the game last year when they whipped your butts. You guys are making some great plays, some great nail-biters and hopefully, some great advances in recognition in your Division. I'll be at your next two games..so don't let me down...WOLVERINE PRIDE!!!!

"I was at the game the year you guys beat Smyrna "

when you guys beat smyrna?

slight correction you were at the game when some other guys beat smyrna and this group of very talented guys you now have were in the 3rd or 4th grade.

however lets not get off track

GO WOLVERINES BEAT LEBANON

And what supperlative did Mr. Gray get???

Football team racked up a lot of superlatives today.

Justin Bather received Mr. LHS

Big Mike received best all-around

Gray got most athletic

Martez Trice got best personality

Jeremy Durrett got most attractive and

Mychael Howell got most friendliest

Football team racked up a lot of superlatives today.

Justin Bather received Mr. LHS

Big Mike received best all-around

Gray got most athletic

Martez Trice got best personality

Jeremy Durrett got most attractive and

Mychael Howell got most friendliest

shouldn't you be getting ready for Lebanon???

could I get a little focus here!

plus its late, go to bed and get some rest and eat well tommorrow /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I am suddenly as concerned about lavergnes game as the rest of the region is about sonnys baseball carrer /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

GO RINES

shouldn't you be getting ready for Lebanon???

could I get a little focus here!

plus its late, go to bed and get some rest and eat well tommorrow /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I am suddenly as concerned about lavergnes game as the rest of the region is about sonnys baseball carrer /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

GO RINES

haha...

Coach said today was the best tuesday practice of the year...

We're pretty loose about friday. I'm liking that more than being excited and nervous like we usually are in these type of games. We will be ready to play friday.

ahgahg. waiting for this game is driving me crazy.

and it's only tuesday!

true i am anxious to go to both my games friday riverdale/siegel and blackman/smyrna...luckily i get an early football fix thursday as my MTSU blue raiders host WKU at home. everyone looking at this message should come, im sure alot of smyridians will be there to see wolke