Mcnairy Central Bobcats (3-0) vs. Southside Hawks (4-0)

moonpie33

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this will definitely be a big game in region 6-3A. This will probably be the toughest game to date for both teams. The Bobcats are gonna face a faster offense than they have previously encountered this season so far, but that said the Hawks are gonna have to face one of the fastest defenses around. This game will come down to who makes the fewest mistakes, the biggest plays, and, most importantly, wants it the most.

I am going with McNairy Central in this one. Coach Browder seems to have his best team since the 2001 & 2002 Bobcats seasons when they were a second round playoff team each year. Whether this McNairy Central team can be as good as the '98 bunch that went to the quarterfinals remains to be seen. McNairy has been due for a year like this though as they've fallen on hard times lately.

McNairy: 28

South Side: 21

I don't think this will be for the region but the winner will play Fware for 1st place. It's going to be a great game to watch. It's two undefeated teams doing battle. I look for South Side to have the edge it the game. They are pretty even in the running games, but South Side has the edge passing the ball. I predict Jackson Southside 27 Mcnairy co. 21

This will be a very good game. South Side brings a very atheletic team, but McNairy has too many weapons: Justin Mood and C.J. Simmons in the backfield, Logan Chappell and Jermel Bingham will pick up some recieving yards and then stop South Side from gaining any yardage, Neil Sanders will stop any one who gets in his way, and Josh Dickey will handle the line. McNairy wins 35 -21

This will be a very good game. South Side brings a very atheletic team, but McNairy has too many weapons: Justin Mood and C.J. Simmons in the backfield, Logan Chappell and Jermel Bingham will pick up some recieving yards and then stop South Side from gaining any yardage, Neil Sanders will stop any one who gets in his way, and Josh Dickey will handle the line. McNairy wins 35 -21

Good luck to McNairy from Perry County. Neil Sanders is a beast!