Siegel Riverdale

CantStopTheChop

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

reguardless what anyone says on here you hold the all time crown of being a joke /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

First of all it is spelled regardles, not reguardless. Only was pointing out is grown men being called by children's names.

way to correct me with the wrong spelling /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

not a misspelling.......typo

oops you did it again!dang Bdogg i am questioning your masculinity /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Now that it is funny.....good one.

Now that it is funny.....good one.

looks like another typo there, wangster, you need to slow yo roll and come correct with that spell check. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

way to correct me with the wrong spelling /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA....too funnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

alot of them are riverdale rejects...watson (former assistant), davis (former freshman assistant/a "GET BACK!" coach on varsity), guthrie (former HC to riverdales feeder school christiana/a "GET BACK!" coach on varsity)

I had to think about that for a second......now I realize what you meant by a GET BACK coach. hahahahaha

Congrats to all of you for arguing over the most sensless crap i can think of... (and yeah i thin there is a huge lack of class in middle TN's 5A schools....

Lighten up Williamson County. If you can lower your nose and eyes for a little while you will see where this chatter is only for fun.