Coffee County @ Warren County

RaiderRat

WC 4-0 WITH EVERY TEAM THEY HAVE PLAYED HAVING A LOSING RECORD FC 0-4 WC 0-4 SHEL. 1-3

CC ONLY LOSS IS TO A VERY GOOD OAKLAND TEAM AT OAKLAND AFTER TRAVERLING TWO NIGHTS TO SHELBEVILLE TO FINISH THAT GAME THE WEEK BEFORE. THEN BACK TO BACK WINS AGAINST A GOOD COOKVILLE TEAM AND A HATED RIVAL IN TULLAHOMA. AS LONG AS THE RAIDERS DON'T GET OVER CONFIDENT THEY WILL WIN. 35-21

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WC 4-0 WITH EVERY TEAM THEY HAVE PLAYED HAVING A LOSING RECORD FC 0-4 WC 0-4 SHEL. 1-3

CC ONLY LOSS IS TO A VERY GOOD OAKLAND TEAM AT OAKLAND AFTER TRAVERLING TWO NIGHTS TO SHELBEVILLE TO FINISH THAT GAME THE WEEK BEFORE. THEN BACK TO BACK WINS AGAINST A GOOD COOKVILLE TEAM AND A HATED RIVAL IN TULLAHOMA. AS LONG AS THE RAIDERS DON'T GET OVER CONFIDENT THEY WILL WIN. 35-21

The only opponent each team has shared was Shelbyville. Coffee won 43-42 in OT I heard and Warren won the next week in regulation time 35-14. For now that's about all you can compare with wins and losses. You might have more stock if they had more common opponents already on the books.

They have passed some but really it has been a run attack, however Number 11 and 7 out of the backfield have proven they can catch and 18, 1, and 88 can catch just have not used them that much yet.

If CC needs to throw it's pretty much like Windy said they will go to the wingbacks out of the backfield. Other than that Justin Owen (18) and Ben Aaron (88) are the primary targets.

If CC needs to throw it's pretty much like Windy said they will go to the wingbacks out of the backfield. Other than that Justin Owen (18) and Ben Aaron (88) are the primary targets.

Warren DB's are solid, Coffee County better be able to run the ball. Like I said earlier a close hard fought game, probably decided by a touchdown or less.

The only opponent each team has shared was Shelbyville. Coffee won 43-42 in OT I heard and Warren won the next week in regulation time 35-14. For now that's about all you can compare with wins and losses. You might have more stock if they had more common opponents already on the books.

THAT WAS OPENING WEEK ON THE ROAD. CC HAD TO GO BACK TO SHELBYVILLE ON SAT. NIGHT. GAME WAS NOT THAT CLOSE. CC LEAD 28-14 IN THE THRID QUARTER THEN BACKED OFF AND RELAXED AND JUST ABOUT GOT BEAT. LEARENED A LESSON THAT I THINK WILL HELP THEM THE REST OF THE YEAR. BY THE WAY CC HAD OVER 400 YARDS RUSHING THAT NIGHT. SO WC BETTER BE READY FOR THE RUN. THEY WILL SEE A HEAVY DOSE OF IT FRIDAY NIGHT. GOOD LUCK TO ALL MAY THE BEST TEAM WIN AND ALL INVOLED HAVE A GOOD TIME.

THAT WAS OPENING WEEK ON THE ROAD. CC HAD TO GO BACK TO SHELBYVILLE ON SAT. NIGHT. GAME WAS NOT THAT CLOSE. CC LEAD 28-14 IN THE THRID QUARTER THEN BACKED OFF AND RELAXED AND JUST ABOUT GOT BEAT. LEARENED A LESSON THAT I THINK WILL HELP THEM THE REST OF THE YEAR. BY THE WAY CC HAD OVER 400 YARDS RUSHING THAT NIGHT. SO WC BETTER BE READY FOR THE RUN. THEY WILL SEE A HEAVY DOSE OF IT FRIDAY NIGHT. GOOD LUCK TO ALL MAY THE BEST TEAM WIN AND ALL INVOLED HAVE A GOOD TIME.

And Warren Co. racked up 335 yards against Shelbyville as well so your point is Shelbyville can't stop the run.

Warren DB's are solid, Coffee County better be able to run the ball. Like I said earlier a close hard fought game, probably decided by a touchdown or less.

Ah, yes when i have seen coffe throw it's been to 88 or 18 as a matter of fact and i seen 18 catch the ball in between three defenders with both feet in bounds on the side line! I also saw 88 tip the ball up to himself and turn around and catch it on the sideline it was very insane. I hope your DB's can cover both like a blanket or you'll get embaressed. And let me tell you Oaklands corners thought they were very impressive and had it locked up but let's just say 18 and 88 had a field day!

Ah, yes when i have seen coffe throw it's been to 88 or 18 as a matter of fact and i seen 18 catch the ball in between three defenders with both feet in bounds on the side line! I also saw 88 tip the ball up to himself and turn around and catch it on the sideline it was very insane. I hope your DB's can cover both like a blanket or you'll get embaressed. And let me tell you Oaklands corners thought they were very impressive and had it locked up but let's just say 18 and 88 had a field day!

haha if the players talk as much smack on the field as Raider Rat does then it should be a pretty intense game lol! ... wow..calm down a little. It's just Wednesday!

And there was this one time at a Pioneer football game, a wide out caught the ball and he ran fast into the endzone.

Neither team will do much passing they like to run the ball.

haha if the players talk as much smack on the field as Raider Rat does then it should be a pretty intense game lol! ... wow..calm down a little. It's just Wednesday!

Just fired up lol! It's the first time I've seen a raider team like this since maybe the Nunley era! It' hard to keep contained. But really I wish both teams the best of luck.