Coffee County @ Warren County

RaiderRat

i would say that Coach Price will take care of the fair problem. As for Warren Co. having Homecoming, always in the past Coach's and or school admin. schedule there Homecoming against Weak Teams, so that tells me what Warren thinks of Coffee. i really don't know Price but i would say that he might use that to CC favor. but it still comes down to the match up's between players.

Anymore teams have to have their homecoming when they can have it,dosen't necessarily give you an "easy" game cause you can't schedule it like that anymore...

Langford is a great football player...def. not taking away from that at all. But Cookeville was slightly overated...a top ten team in the state doesn't lose a game because they are minus one player....but it's over and done with and we will never know...time for CC to focus on the Pioneers.

Cookeville slightly overrated?Cause they were picked to win the region? /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

Don't forget,the Cavs went out & beat a team that had just beaten Gallatin and SMYRNA on the road.WITHOUT Dustin Langford.They'll have him back in a couple weeks...

Coffee better win...for their sake.

But I've gotta pull for the PIONEERS!

THE SQUAD /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyway,4 pages for a Warren County game! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

When's the last time that happened? Probably never on CoachT.

You guys should be proud.Your program has made some MAJOR steps up!

THE SQUAD /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Anymore teams have to have their homecoming when they can have it,dosen't necessarily give you an "easy" game cause you can't schedule it like that anymore...

Cookeville slightly overrated?Cause they were picked to win the region? /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

Don't forget,the Cavs went out & beat a team that had just beaten Gallatin and SMYRNA on the road.WITHOUT Dustin Langford.They'll have him back in a couple weeks...

Coffee better win...for their sake.

But I've gotta pull for the PIONEERS!

No Squad they were not overated because they were picked to win the region. They are a good football team and when they get Langford back they will be even better. But Big Fish was saying that Cookeville would have won if they had Langford, implying that one player made that big of a difference in that team. And sometimes one player does make that much of a difference, however, Cookeville came into that game ranked 10th. A number 10 team doesn't lose because they are missing ONE player. Cookeville is good, will be better with Langford. They could still win the region, but I'm not sure they are a top 10 team right now.

Anyway,4 pages for a Warren County game! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

When's the last time that happened? Probably never on CoachT.

You guys should be proud.Your program has made some MAJOR steps up!

your right, the last time I saw a 4 page thread for Warren County was because they were SOOo bad...not only is this four pages but five days before kickoff! ... Coach Madewell has done a great job with that program. Should be a great atmosphere Friday night.

No Squad they were not overated because they were picked to win the region. They are a good football team and when they get Langford back they will be even better. But Big Fish was saying that Cookeville would have won if they had Langford, implying that one player made that big of a difference in that team. And sometimes one player does make that much of a difference, however, Cookeville came into that game ranked 10th. A number 10 team doesn't lose because they are missing ONE player. Cookeville is good, will be better with Langford. They could still win the region, but I'm not sure they are a top 10 team right now.

That's true about Langford.

I think the Cavs proved they're not a 1 man team against Lebanon.

And about the top 10...

After looking at the AP I kinda think that both Coffee County AND Cookeville belong in there right now!

GO 3-5A!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Good luck to all teams this Friday!

THE SQUAD /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

i think there was two sides to that situation, Robie is getting the blunt of the blame. he is a hard nosed kid that is very big and draws allot of attention. i dont think the other player involved was totaly innocent.

Neither player was "innocent". They'd been uhhh........"sparring" all night. I did think it was cheap to kick the player while he was down on his knees though. But hey, it got both side's fans fired up. Yea, windysports, you're right. He does draw a lot of attention just based on his size. It's been two years ago so I'm sure he's matured quite a bit.

lets hope warren co. cant defend the wing t if they can coffee will just spread them about with thier stable of recievers and backs

Should be a 7 point game , whoever comes out on top, I think Coffee County fans are a little over-confident with their win over a very mediocre Tullahoma team, who quite frankly beat their self with FIVE turnovers. Coffee County never really stop tullahoma, tullahoma stopped themselves. Look for Warren County to takke better care of the football and play a much,much more physical game than any team (including Cookeville who by the way did not have their top running back in that game). Defensively Warren County will get it done. I see this game going down to the wire. I give a slight edge to Coffee County, I think Coach Price will be the difference in this game.

WCs First real game.If they show up it should be a very interesting football game.WCs s team is the best they have been in a few years .

CC 28

WC 21

WC has different players stepping up all the time...each game is not a repeat of the one before. They do have some skill players on offense, defense and special teams. I think heart, grit and determination will be the factors for the Pioneers. They will be the holders of their own destiny in this game. They have yet to show their true potential...maybe this will be the game.

Better get there early...their fans will be overflowing. The last game was standing room only. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />