Coffee County @ Warren County

RaiderRat

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it should be a great game but I think Coffee's game with Cookeville would have gone differently had Langford been at tailback.. as it would have against anyone who has played Cookeville without Langford in the backfield.

Maybe it would have and maybe it wouldn't have. But you also have to look at the fact that CC had 3 turnovers in that game and still won.

Lol.... Like I said Langford wasn't in the backfield.

Langford is a great football player...def. not taking away from that at all. But Cookeville was slightly overated...a top ten team in the state doesn't lose a game because they are minus one player....but it's over and done with and we will never know...time for CC to focus on the Pioneers.

BIG QUESTION? Can Robbie Gonzalez keep his composure and not get tossed. WC fans still remember him getting tossed here two years ago. I hope it's a good clean hard hitting game. If it comes down to special teams I think Tony Garibaldi gives us the edge. So far the only common opponent we have is Shelbyville. My prediction

Pioneers 24

Raiders 21

BIG QUESTION? Can Robbie Gonzalez keep his composure and not get tossed. WC fans still remember him getting tossed here two years ago. I hope it's a good clean hard hitting game. If it comes down to special teams I think Tony Garibaldi gives us the edge. So far the only common opponent we have is Shelbyville. My prediction

Pioneers 24

Raiders 21

Big Robbie will hold his composure just fine.

Pioneers 24

Raiders 21

Seems like I remember that. Didn't he kick a player in the head while the player was down?