Upperman vs. Jackson Co.

nunnford

Upperman takes one by 7

I think the coaches for Upperman read this stuff like and believe it like it is bible. I heard one coach on the side like screaming "cupcake, they think you are a cupcake." Maybe the coaches should put more time and energy into coaching their players rather than reading these post. I hope Upperman pulls a win out in J-County, but if Jackson County can catch the pass these boys are in trouble.

Upperman by 7....

No the big time RB from Jackson Co. was kicked off by former Head Coach Brint Russell.

What is up with Upperman's Offensive Line? They did not look like the same offensive line that has played the past 2 1/2 games (2nd half Watertwon, Monterey, and Westmoreland)

Game Predicition:

If UHS defense can not tackle any better and defend the pass well, and Jackson Co. can connect on some throws and run the ball decent (everyone else has, so it should not be a problem) Jackson Co by 14....

However if UHS offensive line plays like it did against Monterey and Westmoreland and there QB has a good night, and they can keep there horrible defense off the field Upperman may put themselves back in race for a playoff spot.

I have not seen Jackson County, but watched Upperman @ Bledsoe Friday night. The QB throws the ball well and they have some speed at the skill positions. Their line looked big, but slow and on defense they ran to the football. They were not very physical and against a team that sits back and pounds the ball down the field I don't know how they would do. However, if you don't get after the QB and pound on them of offense, it can be a long night. Again, I have not seen Jackson, but I would take Upperman in this one.

I think the coaches for Upperman read this stuff like and believe it like it is bible. I heard one coach on the side like screaming "cupcake, they think you are a cupcake." Maybe the coaches should put more time and energy into coaching their players rather than reading these post. I hope Upperman pulls a win out in J-County, but if Jackson County can catch the pass these boys are in trouble.

Upperman by 7....Quote]

That may have been the trainer.