best running back in west tn

btown08

Im waiting for Caldwell to heal then the Trojans can Finally get their preseason hype "O" going full steam Ahead. Trojans havent been up to par in any game played thusfar due to injuries no one realizes. With All Horses well VROOOM. . With Taylor n Caldwell both healthy Plus Parker,Ellis,Cunningham,cast of rbs a Sure factor DHS "O" will be AWESOME as predicted. TROJANS "D" has Shown up Bigtime n has won the games thus far. hey shawboy your right bout your Cats, sometimes a lose will serve you better than a win in the long run. GO TROJANS!

matlock can run the ball to..he has running back moves just doesnt get to show them alot. but he is prolly not a top 10 but ask jordan. he wouldnt have had his yards without him.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry guys that was just my opinions. I didnt mean they were the truth. You all base things on one game. And not on the season. Anyone can have a great game. As badly as I hate to say this. The best rb in my opinion in West TN isnt even mentioned by anyone. And its simply due to he is all they have and has no help. The Cunningham kid from Gibson County, is probably IN MY OPINION the best Rb period, and put him on any of the teams we have talked about and they automatically go up several spots. So lets think about what we are talking about here. The Gilbert kid is not close to Rod Smith. He is in a league of his own in Milan. There are some resemblences, but lets be real. He is not that great. Maybe one day. J.W. is small. So he doesnt have the total package. The question is who is the best. Not a playstation guy. So comeon guys.. Goodluck to all teams this week. By the way The weathers kid is small also. So I am not sure he is this category either. I still like the dyersburg guys. Super Fast, Strong, and good size

Sorry guys that was just my opinions. I didnt mean they were the truth. You all base things on one game. And not on the season. Anyone can have a great game. As badly as I hate to say this. The best rb in my opinion in West TN isnt even mentioned by anyone. And its simply due to he is all they have and has no help. The Cunningham kid from Gibson County, is probably IN MY OPINION the best Rb period, and put him on any of the teams we have talked about and they automatically go up several spots. So lets think about what we are talking about here. The Gilbert kid is not close to Rod Smith. He is in a league of his own in Milan. There are some resemblences, but lets be real. He is not that great. Maybe one day. J.W. is small. So he doesnt have the total package. The question is who is the best. Not a playstation guy. So comeon guys.. Goodluck to all teams this week. By the way The weathers kid is small also. So I am not sure he is this category either. I still like the dyersburg guys. Super Fast, Strong, and good size

Antoine is a pretty good RB but with no OLine...

In 2006, the OLine was acceptionally good and look what he did...led West TN in rushing and tied state records with most TD's in a game (Obion Central game)...he broke the century mark in every game except for the Trenton Peabody game which was week 10...Like I said in another post, if Antoine would've been at Trenton for his HS career, that's where most of his family graduated, he would clearly be getting recruited by SEVERAL schools...As for him being with Gibson Co. I'm happy he stayed as he helped this team out ALOT...

SO Gilbert and SO Smith look a lot alike. Similiar body types and muscle mass, vision, speed, moves, and running types. Williams is stronger than you think and his moves and speed are what makes his so good. I would definatley take Williams or Gilbert of Cunningham.