Stewart Co vs Riverside

DiViSioN155

I think it's real pathetic how you just sit around and figure up statistics about HIGHSCHOOL football! hahaha im gonna say the same thing i wrote earlier i dont care about no team until the week we play them ok! just wait and stay out of everybodies business and just shut ur hole! Good Job REBS and keep playin! people on here are ridiculous hahaha!

First off let me say you comment on me "sitting around and figure up statistics about HIGHSCHOOL football", but when is the last day that you DID NOT post on COACHT? Using stats is what people due to make predictions... Stats and history is what makes everyone overall prediction, unless they cloud there mind with their own ambitions. So why don't you uncloud your mind, take a day or two off coacht, and realize that you are not a champ, not even a what you like to call "a camden", and quit saying the word humble...its like that is the only word in the Webster Stweart County Thesaurus. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> oh yeah what am I waiting on?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe, but I highly doubt it.....

Ah Well! It was a thought! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> If he had stats to add to his post his ignorance could be hidden. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Ah Well! It was a thought! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> If he had stats to add to his post his ignorance could be hidden. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Yeah Butchie...but ya gotta actually know what those stats mean. I try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt but in this case ....uhhhh....maybe not. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />