Grundy Co. @ Polk Co.

Embalmer

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A quick word about the student from Polk Co who posted the profane posts both yesterday morning and this morning- it is now up to the administration at Polk Co High to decide what fate this guy gets. I hope it makes an impression on him.

For the rest of you, if he had not been caught I would have had to block the ip addresses of dozens of schools around Tennessee since the ips are the same for many of you. Please do not do this kind of thing. No one is impressed and many would have to suffer the consequences for your immaturity.

Above all, thanks to those of you who are able to post your thoughts while following simple rules of decency.

A quick word about the student from Polk Co who posted the profane posts both yesterday morning and this morning- it is now up to the administration at Polk Co High to decide what fate this guy gets. I hope it makes an impression on him.

For the rest of you, if he had not been caught I would have had to block the ip addresses of dozens of schools around Tennessee since the ips are the same for many of you. Please do not do this kind of thing. No one is impressed and many would have to suffer the consequences for your immaturity.

Above all, thanks to those of you who are able to post your thoughts while following simple rules of decency.

So you mean you are going to contact the school and let them punish them. That bull. Emblamer's post should of not been deleted his didnt have nothing wronge with it just saying for good ol DL to come down to the tailgate party and see that we have SHRIMP. The one before with the profane language should of been deleted but the embalmers WHY???

So you mean you are going to contact the school and let them punish them. That bull. Emblamer's post should of not been deleted his didnt have nothing wronge with it just saying for good ol DL to come down to the tailgate party and see that we have SHRIMP. The one before with the profane language should of been deleted but the embalmers WHY???

Argue with the boss, theres a great idea. Tell him what ya really think bout how he messed up.

That is messed up embalmer did not say anything profane this morning, he just told him to come down and tailgate and have some burgers and shrimp with us. Shoot, if he cant say that what can he say. In my eyes embalmer did nothing wrong and its messed that he is getting in trouble for something like this. But hey its your web site, do what ya want. And i'll be sure to say hey to you tommorrow del. BILLY OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I contacted the school immediately and they were very cooperative. I am not going to let someone like him jeopardize students' access to this site and we will never allow the type of language that guy used. As it is, Polk County may choose to block this site from all computers at their schools. If they choose to do that then you can thank your friend. As for the Embalmer, that is between him and DelTavian but I will back Del to the fullest.

thelivinglegend said he looked at the schedule for polk and didn't see any loses....and i said ND and meigs and central would have something to say about that...

Well smokey, i dont see meigs or central having anything to say about that, central may have a good team this year but they still aint going to beat polk, because polks team has gotten better since last year and i think they have a good enough team to take central down, and as for meigs they got beat by central and that is enough said.

I contacted the school immediately and they were very cooperative. I am not going to let someone like him jeopardize students' access to this site and we will never allow the type of language that guy used. As it is, Polk County may choose to block this site from all computers at their schools. If they choose to do that then you can thank your friend. As for the Embalmer, that is between him and DelTavian but I will back Del to the fullest.

Well i have the embalmer to the fullest and that post he posted this morning had nothing profane in it, just cause del and the embalmer has problems doesnt mean you need to call the school saying he said profane stuff, that he posted this morning wasnt profane and you deleted it beacause you knew others would agree with me and polk pride.