Grundy Co. @ Polk Co.

Embalmer

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Embalmer I suspect you're the same 2-person poster that was locked out a couple of weeks ago.

I'm email CoachT to check your address, so if it's you, you can blame me when you're locked out again.

Note- Just talked to CoachT. We're all pretty confident it's the same person. His statement was "let's see if he's learned his lesson." So understand you're on watch. If I get one call from Polk Co. about you, I'll ask that you're locked out again.

DL.

Grundy is coming off of a big loss to Marion County, and Polk, well coming off of a win over Tellico. Grundy will be fired up come Friday but will they have enough intensity to match the Wildcats? What do ya think?

Old Pirate says the country boys from benton will whip the mtn boys of grundy. OP predicts a 21 pt win and it could be worse. It pains OP but that's the way the cookie crumbles.

i dont know alot about grundy .but i do polk .polk wins the score however remains to be seen polk beat a very down tellico team and polk pulled there 1st string early in the first half.i,m sure grundy will put up more of game this week its a region game .del can you give us some insight on grundy

Insight.... I hope it doesn't rain. The wet ball was trouble Friday. I expect a lot of changes this week at practice to adjust for this week's mistakes. There's no telling what Coach Pickett will throw into the mix.

Bottom line is Polk has to be favored. Grundy is the one with something to prove.

I'll be there with my favorite team and my favorite coaching staff to root them on and take pictures of everyone. I just got a new camera today. I went for the bigger, stronger, faster model....like you want your football players so we'll see how much better the shots get.

It will also be good to see my friends on the Polk sidelines as well.

DL.

Insight.... I hope it doesn't rain. The wet ball was trouble Friday. I expect a lot of changes this week at practice to adjust for this week's mistakes. There's no telling what Coach Pickett will throw into the mix.

Bottom line is Polk has to be favored. Grundy is the one with something to prove.

I'll be there with my favorite team and my favorite coaching staff to root them on and take pictures of everyone. I just got a new camera today. I went for the bigger, stronger, faster model....like you want your football players so we'll see how much better the shots get.

It will also be good to see my friends on the Polk sidelines as well.

DL.

i,ll be looking forward to it del.i,ll be one of the county cops there ..look me up...have a safe trip guys