Lenoir City vs Central

pantherfan1

We got down 14-0 pretty quickly against AC but had a couple of chances to score to make it a closer game and fumbled to end the hopes of scoring. We were down 28-0 at the half and we held them to 0 points in the second half. Are the lines improving?? Confidence up a little bit??? Something on the positive side is what we did in the second half. Going into the Central game what's everyones outlook???

I think Central will take this one rather easily. If Jamie Wilson is over the ankle injury, he could have a huge game. If he is not healed, I still think Central will win this one with their superior athletes. The Cats have had a week off to heal and rest, and they really needed it. I like Central in this one by 28.

I don't know if LC played better or if AC just called off the dogs. I would like to think LC played better. I think it would take a miracle Friday night for LC to beat Central. Stranger things have happened so who knows. Who thought APPY State would be Michigan.

GO PANTHERS!!!!

I agree and hope we play like we did in the second half. Although Coleman fumbled twice he still had a chance to score on either drive and I hope they keeps there heads up. Defense played well and I think the rotation worked well in certain areas.

Wilson will not play for Central. It doesn't matter though. Centrals young guns and the defense will take care of the hapless Panthers. Central needs to avoid injuries if they want to make a run at the play-offs. Right now they are 2-B in the Region right there with West. A couple of injuries and they could slip to 4.

Central 26 L.C. 2

Central wins this one big. Lenoir City is working hard but the Helton factor will be hard to beat. If Jamie Wilson is still beat up he doesn't need to play. Central has enough talent in the backfield. McMillian will be unleashed passing and throwing. I see a 41-7 and Central gaining some momentum after the first two losses.

Central wins this one big. Lenoir City is working hard but the Helton factor will be hard to beat. If Jamie Wilson is still beat up he doesn't need to play. Central has enough talent in the backfield. McMillian will be unleashed passing and throwing. I see a 41-7 and Central gaining some momentum after the first two losses.

Good guess ZCAR /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />