Munford-Jackson Northside

cougarmike

Northside's win over Brighton speaks volumes. Northside dominated the game and led all night by 2 tds. Only a very late score by Brighton made the score a lot closer than it actually was. Munford will need to be ready to play. I think the players and the staff understand how important this region game really is. A 2-0 start puts you in great position to secure a playoff spot while remaining a front-runner for the region. I don't think Munford will take anything for granted!! I know that all that we heard last week was about how Henry should handle Westview easily and we saw what happened. I would only offer the following advice to Munford. TAKE NOTHING FOR GRANTED! ASSUME NOTHING! GIVE EACH OPPONENT THE PROPER RESPECT! KEEP THE GOAL IN SIGHT AND TAKE IT ONE DAY AT A TIME AND ONE GAME AT A TIME! GO MUNFORD!!!!!!!!!!

The game must have been closer than u make it appear considering Brighton led at the half.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will go ahead and make the obvious pick of Munford to win this game. I base my prediction on the Munford policy of not swapping films and their scouting policy. Their lack of cooperatrion with the rest of the district coaches makes them smarter than the other coaches in the district. They will outsmart all the coaches in the district and outcoach you at every turn. They have adopted a policy that is unique to the coaching profession and they are simply smarter than the rest of you. Until all you dumb coaches out there learn to stop being cooperative with one another, Munford will always beat you, and this district will be theirs forever. So my advice, for whatever it's worth, is to wise up, stop being so stupid, and be more uncooperative. Munford to win this one!!

Is it true that Munford has gotten in some transfers over the past few weeks? If so curious to know where they came from and will they be able to have an impact on this game?

I do not know for sure, but that is the word on the street, it was just a matter of time, I guess Randle will get them that scholarship that they had no chance of getting with out him or atleast that is the way he seems to justify his actions.

Munford does not have any new players. the guy that started the post earlier has never even posted on this site and just became a member this morning. you people will believe anything you hear.

The post about the transfers is not true it seems this guy posted a thread named no names or stated anything specific just made accusations.

The rumor in jackson that 8 Northside players are suspended including the mann kid at RB.I guess it will be a runaway by the mighty munford.

Who has more details and what happened.

I will go ahead and make the obvious pick of Munford to win this game. I base my prediction on the Munford policy of not swapping films and their scouting policy. Their lack of cooperatrion with the rest of the district coaches makes them smarter than the other coaches in the district. They will outsmart all the coaches in the district and outcoach you at every turn. They have adopted a policy that is unique to the coaching profession and they are simply smarter than the rest of you. Until all you dumb coaches out there learn to stop being cooperative with one another, Munford will always beat you, and this district will be theirs forever. So my advice, for whatever it's worth, is to wise up, stop being so stupid, and be more uncooperative. Munford to win this one!!

What's wrong with you?

The post about the transfers is not true it seems this guy posted a thread named no names or stated anything specific just made accusations.Who has more details and what happened.What's wrong with you?

There is nothing wrong with me. I thought you would enjoy my post. I simply stated what should be obvious to all concerned. The large percentage of coaches in your region who probably swap films, and the large percenage of coaches across the nation who choose to cooperate, are all stupid. They should follow the uncooperative lead of the Munford staff. You won the region last year, and you appear to be on your way to doing it again. You all are simply, uncooperatively smarter, than the rest of the coaches out there. And to respond to your "official friend" out there; you have never said the Munford staff was the greatest, that is correct. You simply implied, quite strongly, that players would legally flock from Memphis to play for them. That made me assume they must be the greatest staff ever! As for your head coach, I have no problem with him. I have never met him. In fact, I don't think that I have ever mentioned his name.

There is nothing wrong with me. I thought you would enjoy my post. I simply stated what should be obvious to all concerned. The large percentage of coaches in your region who probably swap films, and the large percenage of coaches across the nation who choose to cooperate, are all stupid. They should follow the uncooperative lead of the Munford staff. You won the region last year, and you appear to be on your way to doing it again. You all are simply, uncooperatively smarter, than the rest of the coaches out there. And to respond to your "official friend" out there; you have never said the Munford staff was the greatest, that is correct. You simply implied, quite strongly, that players would legally flock from Memphis to play for them. That made me assume they must be the greatest staff ever! As for your head coach, I have no problem with him. I have never met him. In fact, I don't think that I have ever mentioned his name.

I always enjoy your post and I don't think that we are uncooperative. If you check with your home team staff you'll find we are very helpful. It's just we don't swap last 2 game tapes each week. I know 9 out of every 10 teams do it but be honest ya'll don't have any trouble finding tape on us. Teams line up to give it to you so at the end of the day why do you let it get under your skin what we do. To other topics this week you are open with a friday night game the only concern ya'll have is don't get anybody hurt. I don't know about on the way to winning the region. I still think your the team to beat. I thought it last year and I still think it this year.