Mcnairy Central (3-0) vs. Southside (4-0)...

Mitchell53

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont know what your talking bout but since your such a great coach why do go out and get a winnig tradition like coach browder has, for 30 plus years he has did nothing but win and now he is four away from 200 for career, so just keep your mouth shut about him beacuse in my opinion he is the best coach in west tennesse considering his record and the turn around the bobcats have had this year

Let me first say that I have not seen either of these teams play this year. I have heard and read a lot about each team though. The only point I want to make is that McNairy should not base what is going to happen this friday on what they did to Dyer county. No disrespect to Dyer county but they are not on the upper end of region 7AAA by any means. If you had put a spanking on Haywood, Ripley, Crockett Cty or Dyersburg then you would have a true sense of accomplishment. It should be a good game and I wish both teams well and hope this is an injury free ballgame.

Leave it all on the field and not a message board.

i dont know what your talking bout but since your such a great coach why do go out and get a winnig tradition like coach browder has, for 30 plus years he has did nothing but win and now he is four away from 200 for career, so just keep your mouth shut about him beacuse in my opinion he is the best coach in west tennesse considering his record and the turn around the bobcats have had this year

Win? Win? Tell me, When was the last time Mcnairy beat South Side?

Tell you what McNairy done though...38-7 in the FOURTH quarter and scored ANOTHER TD and had it called back...Less than 3 minutes remaining in the 4th quarter and BROWDER was throwing the ball....Granted it was 3rd and long after the td was brought back...But come on...."That will fly up and bite Browder somewhere along the way"....McNairy had a WAY better team than Dyer County... There was NO NEED for that... I played for Dyersburg but my child WANTED to go to Dyer County....But that will fly up and "bite" Browder before it was over with....GREAT looking team...But 38-7 and you still have the starters in the Fourth quarter ....And the Jones kid was playing qb....Don't know about that one...

Tell you what McNairy done though...38-7 in the FOURTH quarter and scored ANOTHER TD and had it called back...Less than 3 minutes remaining in the 4th quarter and BROWDER was throwing the ball....Granted it was 3rd and long after the td was brought back...But come on...."That will fly up and bite Browder somewhere along the way"....McNairy had a WAY better team than Dyer County... There was NO NEED for that... I played for Dyersburg but my child WANTED to go to Dyer County....But that will fly up and "bite" Browder before it was over with....GREAT looking team...But 38-7 and you still have the starters in the Fourth quarter ....And the Jones kid was playing qb....Don't know about that one...

for as long as i can remember browder has always tried to score as many points as he can, and he usually keeps the starters in regardless of the score. about 4 or 5 years ago they were up on fayette ware by about 35 points late in the fourth quarter. The starting QB blows his knee out while playing on DEFENSE. this was week 9 and mcnairy had to go into the playoffs without the starting QB.

for as long as i can remember browder has always tried to score as many points as he can, and he usually keeps the starters in regardless of the score. about 4 or 5 years ago they were up on fayette ware by about 35 points late in the fourth quarter. The starting QB blows his knee out while playing on DEFENSE. this was week 9 and mcnairy had to go into the playoffs without the starting QB.

In 2002, he kept the starting QB in and they were blowing out Greenbrier in the 1st Round. Late in the 4th qtr, he hurt his ankle real bad and tried to play in the 2nd round but he couldn't do it. He has always kept his starters in and it has already cost him in the past.

Browder is a good coach but he is not a great coach. He has had alot of talent come through Mcnairy Central and alot of good teams but he underacheived with them.

ss 35 mc 21 what bout them hawks

Sounds like mighty BOBCATS were turned into kittens tonight! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

good game bad umpires we started out slow but give a better second half.played a hard game and they did too.but to be down as bad as we were and come back like we did with mistakes reguardless of how you smart remarks are we played hard and they felt us the second half. they will learn from their mistakes.we played 11 players and 4 umpires, who need to learn how to call a fair game! i feel like the umpires these days are pitiful they create bad sportsmanship among anyone, when a bad call is slapped in your face and made to like it or not. this is to all the teams that are treated like crap by suckie undereyeballed seeing monkeys! moonpies mom responding