Riverside @ Lancaster

jwg

This game features two first year programs. Riverside runs the spread and Lancaster is a double wing. LCA is 2-2 with loses to FACS and David Brainerd. Riverside is 1-2 with loses to Silverdale and Forrest. They defeated Scottsboro Christian 18-6.

LCA averaged 4.7 yards a rush against DBCS without any long runs. In the end, DBCS made big plays and LCA didn't. It was 14-6 going into the fourth quarter. LCA turned it over on the 10 yard line twice. Again, my hat is off to DBCS they are a program on the rise. I would like to hear some thoughts on the Riverside-LCA game.

One more thing: Please ignore posters pretending to be LCA fans that are talking stupid. Our fans are great and we all look forward to building a solid program in the years to come.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok ill bite. you wanna talk rca-lca? fine. lets do it. both yall are growing teams on the rise, but you are both still pretty horrible. no offense. none taken. listen, here's the deal---yall might be a close game, maybe even game of the week and whatnot...but now for some analisis.

LCA- they have a decent passing game and they gotta big guy who can catch it. they have a solid center and there punter has gotta cannon leg. cant run the ball much though and that is their downfall. lots of runs for negative yards and cant really get it going ever. will have troubelw ith tough riverside d.

RCA- qb sneak every play...they go either left, or they go right. if they dont run it, they will definitely pass it. look out for tunrovers!!!! they struggle on the line, but they are not that bad either.

final score- LCA- 6, RCA- 2

BOOK IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111

You must be a football genius.

"if they don't run it, they will definitely pass it" /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

To the game,

I've heard some good things about Lancaster Christian.

I like to see young football programs coming along well.

You must be a football genius.

"if they don't run it, they will definitely pass it" /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

To the game,

I've heard some good things about Lancaster Christian.

I like to see young football programs coming along well.

Thanks for responding. I am glad you have heard some good things about our program. We are working very hard to establish ourselves. We are a first year team located in Smyrna. Since I have been at this school our enrollment has doubled every year in the high school. We went from 7 students in 2004 to 100 this year. We are in the process of building a gym that will house our high school. We play the same schedule next year and then hopefully we will be ready to make the jump to TSSAA. We are 2-2 with these games left...

mt juliet christian (won 46-14)

First assembly christian (lost 54-12)

pickett county (won 33-6)

david brainerd christian (lost 22-6)

Riverside

Red boiling springs

scottsboro christian

kings academy

st andrews sewanee

pickett county (again)

God bless

ok ill bite. you wanna talk rca-lca? fine. lets do it. both yall are growing teams on the rise, but you are both still pretty horrible. no offense. none taken. listen, here's the deal---yall might be a close game, maybe even game of the week and whatnot...but now for some analisis. LCA- they have a decent passing game and they gotta big guy who can catch it. they have a solid center and there punter has gotta cannon leg. cant run the ball much though and that is their downfall. lots of runs for negative yards and cant really get it going ever. will have troubelw ith tough riverside d.RCA- qb sneak every play...they go either left, or they go right. if they dont run it, they will definitely pass it. look out for tunrovers!!!! they struggle on the line, but they are not that bad either. final score- LCA- 6, RCA- 2BOOK IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111

I do not know why I am even posting a reply here but here we go. SCA is an unknown here in Tennessee! They played or should I say got outplayed by a couple of teams in middle Tennessee. Nashville Christian smoked them by 43. LCA shut them out and LCA had 8th graders starting on the line. As far as RCA goes, they are growing and should be a decent team in a few years. I look forward to the matchup this Friday as our boys from LCA will get a good test. GO KNIGHTS!

You must be a football genius."if they don't run it, they will definitely pass it" /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> To the game,I've heard some good things about Lancaster Christian.I like to see young football programs coming along well.

Does Gordonsville have a new QB or do they still have the kid with the cannon arm? I enjoy the way that you guys support your team, very much a football town.

hey yall, only gotta few minutes here but gotta respond to this ding dong. sca is an unknown in tennessee>? lol. YOUR an unknown on these boards son!!!! come back when you have more posts and you build up some credabilitiy with the posters. until then zip it.

sca lost to lca in a SCRIMMAGE...meaning NOT REAL PLAYERS AND RULES PEOPLE. it was not a real game and LCAKNIGHTSD(ingdong) knows that...coach wasnt about to give away his tricks to the trade in that little spring lovefest. wait til yall come down here.

and guess what, gordonaville? you can have a piece too if you want it...these guys dont really get alabama football am i right people?

BOOK IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111

If not real players then who played?? Who you gonna get to book it, Not real players /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

hey yall, only gotta few minutes here but gotta respond to this ding dong. sca is an unknown in tennessee>? lol. YOUR an unknown on these boards son!!!! come back when you have more posts and you build up some credabilitiy with the posters. until then zip it.

sca lost to lca in a SCRIMMAGE...meaning NOT REAL PLAYERS AND RULES PEOPLE. it was not a real game and LCAKNIGHTSD(ingdong) knows that...coach wasnt about to give away his tricks to the trade in that little spring lovefest. wait til yall come down here.

and guess what, gordonaville? you can have a piece too if you want it...these guys dont really get alabama football am i right people?

Sorry man GVs Jr High is booked, and High school team dont need another muffin. So do yourself a favor. Stay in Alabama where you play teams that you match up with. Podunk muffin teams. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You know ugly is skin deep. But dumb is to the bone. You have proved that in here so far. There is thousands of comedians out of work and you are trying to be one.

I do not know why I am even posting a reply here but here we go. SCA is an unknown here in Tennessee! They played or should I say got outplayed by a couple of teams in middle Tennessee. Nashville Christian smoked them by 43. LCA shut them out and LCA had 8th graders starting on the line. As far as RCA goes, they are growing and should be a decent team in a few years. I look forward to the matchup this Friday as our boys from LCA will get a good test. GO KNIGHTS!Does Gordonsville have a new QB or do they still have the kid with the cannon arm? I enjoy the way that you guys support your team, very much a football town.

We have Justin Smith at QB.

He's a senior and he's started since he was a sophomore.

This clown from Alabama is a joke.

Sounds like he's the one making excuses, and he talks about a poster being unknown on the board and he only has 40 something posts.

I wish I could see ya'll play Goodpasture or even LCA. They both would wax your beloved SCA.

You can try to contact Gordonsville in the spring for a scrimmage, but after that ya'll would have to change your name to the Rough Ridden Rosies.

Somebody call the mental hospital for this jabroney.

Am I right people??? Book him!!!!!!!!!!!

well, well if it isnt a peyton manning lover coming out of the woodworking. talk about not being a real player...peyton's vols NEVER beat a team from alabama and you CAN BOOK IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111 and OH YA...

hehe, how ya like me now vols fans?

Maybe not scotty, but Bama is on a little skid right now...Am I right people? Book it!! But that is another place and thread. this is high school thread genius.. sooo, when does coach let the real players play with real rules there, robot man?? /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />