Hampton Vs. Creekers

longhairdontcare

Two years ago thats all we herd bout was how unaka was goin to beat Hampton.... easy game..... after that all we herd was we'll get ya next year....... another easy game 47-0 .... after that we herd it again we'll get ya next year.... same answer........ i hope the crack (creek) of carter county is ready............ go dogs.......

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two years ago thats all we herd bout was how unaka was goin to beat Hampton.... easy game..... after that all we herd was we'll get ya next year....... another easy game 47-0 .... after that we herd it again we'll get ya next year.... same answer........ i hope the crack (creek) of carter county is ready............ go dogs.......

I am well with you on this. It is just a different year and same old stuff coming off of the stoned creek. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I hope the dogs get it together this week! They have so much potential if they would just work as a team. There is no I in team! They are good but they could be so much better!

GO DOGS! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

yea i am goin for unaka o hampton dont have nothin on the d line including j. estep all i have to say is this year hampton better be ready cause i no that unaka will be. Dont get me wrong but hampton is a good team but you cant always win every game and that lil comment in the paper bout it is all down hill from here well they have to climb that rock on top of the mountain before they go down hill. Both teams have great athletes but it is unaka time this year so hampton u need to grab your rock climbing gear boy cause that rock get a lil slippery at the top

yea i am goin for unaka o hampton dont have nothin on the d line including j. estep all i have to say is this year hampton better be ready cause i no that unaka will be. Dont get me wrong but hampton is a good team but you cant always win every game and that lil comment in the paper bout it is all down hill from here well they have to climb that rock on top of the mountain before they go down hill. Both teams have great athletes but it is unaka time this year so hampton u need to grab your rock climbing gear boy cause that rock get a lil slippery at the top

trust me..hampton won't take this game lightly.they know what's at stake during these conference games.they'll be very much ready to take on mr estep and the unaka defense.

ill believe it when i see it we will see who wins (unaka)

it won't be a blow out by no means i respect unaka and the way the program has been on the up for the past couple of years,but you have to look at the first four games this year.hampton has had a much tougher schedule yeah they won by a field goal at unicoi and won by 2 at oneida,but they played terrible and still found a way to win unaka will need a big offensive outburst to beat hampton,and the way hampton's defense is playing it's going to be tough.

it won't be a blow out by no means i respect unaka and the way the program has been on the up for the past couple of years,but you have to look at the first four games this year.hampton has had a much tougher schedule yeah they won by a field goal at unicoi and won by 2 at oneida,but they played terrible and still found a way to win unaka will need a big offensive outburst to beat hampton,and the way hampton's defense is playing it's going to be tough.

one question what web site do u go to to see where hampton and unaka are ranked in state and for what u siad i understand what u r sayin but to me my self this will be the best game that hampton is goin to play this year cause our boys are ready and has been ready all year hampton has something coming to them and they just dont no it yet

one question what web site do u go to to see where hampton and unaka are ranked in state and for what u siad i understand what u r sayin but to me my self this will be the best game that hampton is goin to play this year cause our boys are ready and has been ready all year hampton has something coming to them and they just dont no it yet

the new polls will be revealed in the morning.they will probably be in the jc press and also on coacht.go to your school page at the bottom ap poll.i hope the something coming isn't throwing the ball around. remember last year.lol