Temple Sanctions sets new precedent

Farmboy1

From the very start of this whole matter you have been saying Temple has not done anything wrong,well you were wrong pasture and you have been choosing your words carefully since. If you want to act like things were done in the right way about skogen and wadley then keep telling yourself that.I dont know why you put that in your post because he was not a full time faculty member ever. Basically TSSAA has the right to nail Chastain and the current adminstration but accept the verbal agreement with skogen

Skogen, Wadley and the previous admin was in charge when the 2006 spring practice violations occured so they should get their share of the blame. The practice violations are serious charges plus since the violations go back to the previous Admin then it all can't be blamed on a new AD and a new head coach (Chastain).

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that has probably gone up just over the past 2 months...because temple is going to get fined, and they are going to have to cancel the football team...especially for next year...they probably just raised the rates becasue they will have to pay every school in the region 1,500 buck-a-roos... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

It may have to go up next year but it has been at $4690 since all this first came out. Temple won't cancel this year but I guess next year is an issue they will have to look at.

Well, The TSSAA ruled that major rules were violated multiple times including allowing students to practice during the Spring Practice that weren't enrolled at TT. That is a major violation. Were this students going to have an impact on the football team? That is a moot point.

The player that practiced during spring of 2006 made an impact.

I think that has probably gone up just over the past 2 months...because temple is going to get fined, and they are going to have to cancel the football team...especially for next year...they probably just raised the rates becasue they will have to pay every school in the region 1,500 buck-a-roos... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Methinks that eaglemaniac is enjoying Temple's trouble's just a tad too much. Just look around, pal. The view from the top is nice, but it never lasts. Your school may not have to deal with violations, at least I hope they don't. But this doesn't mean that they won't have their down years too. You should never glory in another's difficulties.