Temple vs. Grace

Eaglemaniac

I understand temple is down this year, but maybe they will rally to beat the eagles after last weeks frustrating turn of events...I will say this, on our home field with good weather....we would have beat Boyd...

This is off the topic, but I started the topic so I can do that right?

I have heard many rumors that the coaching staff at temple is calling it quits, saying temple never should have had a program? Any truth to that....???

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grace would not have beaten Boyd on their home field with good weather. That is one of the most biased things I have heard you say. (which says alot)

I do think it is a big step for Grace to even be on the field with Boyd. I was glad to see them schedule up rather than playing all the little guys. Shows they are ligit.

To answer your original question, no Temple won't get a win this week.

I understand temple is down this year, but maybe they will rally to beat the eagles after last weeks frustrating turn of events...I will say this, on our home field with good weather....we would have beat Boyd...

This is off the topic, but I started the topic so I can do that right?

I have heard many rumors that the coaching staff at temple is calling it quits, saying temple never should have had a program? Any truth to that....???

Eagle, no offense intended at all, but I do not think that Grace's first string could beat Boyd's second string. I think you could make a game of it but you guys were way outmatched on the field. They had your number. I do admire Grace for even playing the game. It will only make you guys better and tougher contenders in 1A /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I think Temple can get a win this season but until they prove they can score a touchdown it would be hard to rally at this point to beat a team as good as Grace. Is it possible? I would never say that a team that worked hard could not produce a win against any other team. Sometimes, the football bounces funny on a Friday night.

You may be a little right on the rumor. But I just heard that the head coach did not show up for practice. I have not heard anything about the rest of the coaches wanting to call it quit. Temple definitely should have a football team. What Temple should never have had was a head coach who did not know the TSSAA rulebook. That is just my opinion. Maybe they should have had a better head coach to replace Chastain, too.

Grace would not have beaten Boyd on their home field with good weather. That is one of the most biased things I have heard you say. (which says alot)

I do think it is a big step for Grace to even be on the field with Boyd. I was glad to see them schedule up rather than playing all the little guys. Shows they are ligit.

To answer your original question, no Temple won't get a win this week.

I have said this before that Eaglemaniac is not a grace fan. Every time he comes on coacht he says things just to stir up other teams. No one in there right mind would do that if they were a true fan of a said school.