catsbackr

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, I know it's kinda early, but who's going to be good this year?

How's Smyrna, Hendersonville, Hardin County, etc. look this year?

What about Columbia Central?...Hendersonville should be very good...they only lost one starter...not sure about smyrna...Oh, almost forgot what about White Station? They have everyone back...

Sorry, sometimes I get focused on the girls too much!

Yes, White Station gave the Hixson boys, eventual State Champions, all they could handle in their first match at the State last year. If they didn't lose anyone, they are definitely going to be very, very tough.

On the girls side, Wilson Central and Hardin County were both really good last year. Just wondering if they lost anyone, picked up anyone new, etc.

Can't wait to get started!

Sorry, sometimes I get focused on the girls too much!

Yes, White Station gave the Hixson boys, eventual State Champions, all they could handle in their first match at the State last year. If they didn't lose anyone, they are definitely going to be very, very tough.

On the girls side, Wilson Central and Hardin County were both really good last year. Just wondering if they lost anyone, picked up anyone new, etc.

Can't wait to get started!

I believe Hardin County only lost one player...not sure about Wilson Central...Isn't Soddy Daisy supposed to be a threat with their all senior line up? Anybody got anything else on the boys or girls?

• 3 weeks later...

if you don't no now Columbia Central will win in state this year...

boy and maybe girls

I figured the boys would be pretty good after losing in the State semi's last year in a very close match with Hardin County. How much will losing Garret Flatt hurt? I do know they have Jake Flatt, Howell and Poirier returning, so they should be good.

On the girls side, did Columbia Central's girls make it to the State last year? I know they had 3 girls, Hansen, Poirier and Dexter qualify in the individuals, but couldn't remember if their team made it. With those 3 girls, all Seniors I think, they should defintely be tough this year.

Soddy Daisy girls and the Hixson girls lost very little from last year and will both have Senior laden lineups. Hilary Bell is STRONG for the Lady Trojans! Watch out for the Hixson girls again this year. Hopefully, this will be 3 straight years to the State and the Lady Cats only lost 1 from last years team.

• 2 weeks later...

OK, I know it's kinda early, but who's going to be good this year?

How's Smyrna, Hendersonville, Hardin County, etc. look this year?

Smyrna lost 6 bowlers, five of them starters. If they didn't have a whole bunch waiting in the wings, they may not be very strong this year. Does anyone know?