first home game tonite

dandy82

Finally, Hockey season is upon us. Preds first home pre season game is tonite in the Sommet Center.

Preds took their initial pre season opener against Columbus 3-1.

Come on down and get bit. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

No telling who you may run into at the game, maybe your new old man.

• 2 weeks later...

Preds look good in shutting out Colorado 4 zip in the first game of the season. Mason was in mid season form.... Dumont and Arnott appear to be connected at the hip, they know what the other is gonna do.

We looked relaxed and just played. If we stay away from major injuries, the Preds may not be as weak as projected by others. Actually, the type of team I appreciate...Grinding a little, which is what you gotta do in the playoffs. The pretty goals are nice, but they get you put out in the first round.

Absolutely crushed me- I had to miss the game due to previous commitments (did sneak out on more than two occaisions to check the score). Will have to miss Saturday as well. Not a good start on my part.

But the Preds came through, pitching a shutout right out of the gates. Mason deserves some serious props for the first game as the new "Man."

Worse news, is that Shea-Beast Webber is out some weeks with a dislocated knee cap.

Glad to see Jordan didn't lose any fighting skills over the summer.

Now with Dallas Moldano's in town, will there be any repercussions from a game played late last year (speaking of Tootoo)? What do you think Dandy (since we seem to be the only one's on this board!)?

Absolutely crushed me- I had to miss the game due to previous commitments (did sneak out on more than two occaisions to check the score). Will have to miss Saturday as well. Not a good start on my part.

But the Preds came through, pitching a shutout right out of the gates. Mason deserves some serious props for the first game as the new "Man."

Worse news, is that Shea-Beast Webber is out some weeks with a dislocated knee cap.

Glad to see Jordan didn't lose any fighting skills over the summer.

Now with Dallas Moldano's in town, will there be any repercussions from a game played late last year (speaking of Tootoo)? What do you think Dandy (since we seem to be the only one's on this board!)?

Dang, first I heard of the Webber news....Hate to hear it but at least defense we are still deep. Better now than later, but this team cannot deal with multiple injuries. Disapointed to see Rads on the 3rd line with Bonk and gelinas. trotz indicated he hasn't played well..... I say so what, stick him out there with Leggy and Erat and let him play more than 10 minutes.

Mason was great, I mean he was the man out there... He has something to prove and it appears he will. Saw TV got lit up.... LOL

My dream game tomarrow nite.... Toots checks Mighty Mike again...BOOM....With Robidias on the ice....See if he charges in like a bull.....