Covington vs Dyer County

TheWarrior

HAHA You guys think your funny dont ya? Im not a crybaby bc I say it was a fluke. Unlike y'all i pay attention to the game. DC didnt whoop anybody at all. DC got whooped no less than 90% of the time so you can keep your smart mouth comments to yourself. DC only won bc of stupidity by Covington. This game is something your precious little choctaws better take to heart. That game was a wake up call saying that they better get ready bc they wont have luck like that every region game especially against Haywood Ripley Crockett or Dburg. So take that PILL and watch me by right.

crockett stinks, obion will neva beat DC again and ripley cant keep pacewit the no huddle... BUT haywood and d-burg r playin like savages

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wwelcometo coach t green horn. i see you only have five post. i guess you haven't been on here long enough to see how many peple just like you have looked like an idiot at the hands of the choctaws. i could really give a crap what anyone that hasn't seen the choctaws play has to say. your just going on what other people are saying or what the team has looked like in the past. this is a new choctaw team that is learning how to win. I've said it once and i'll say it again the choctaws are playing with house money. No one expects them to win. so they might as well go all in. If they lose oh well, but if they win OH BOY!

Tell it like it is dcballas ! Notice his screenname says "youngjoc" ! Probably still wet behind the ears ! I agree with you here. They are gonna have to play one game at a time & stay focused & relatively healthy. Every year IS JUST THAT a NEW YEAR ! I'm not gonna downgrade anybody on here (Cept maybe thefuture02) But you know what our kids have a taste now & if they keep it in perspective, they are gonna be fine! I haven't been there in a month, but I've listened to every game stuck up here in Wisconsin workin & it seems that they are playin with more PRIDE & EMOTION than years past. The McNairy setback could have been a positive to let them know that there ain't no "S" on their chests ! They ARE as you said learning how to win & Doin whatever it takes to get it done ! AND YOU KNOW WHAT I BELIEVE THEY LIKE IT ! From what I hear they are leavin it all on the field & if you can HONESTLY SAY thaat you did that then you've done all you can ! It doesn't bother me at all for these people to talk us down cause all that does is "FUEL OUR KIDS FIRE" & Rest assured they ARE NOT A TEAM TO BE TAKEN LIGHTLY WHEN THEY BRING THEIR A- GAME ! So let 'em all talk trash.......... It'll MOTIVATE the CHOCS & if they do take us lightly "WOE BE ON "EM"

crockett stinks, obion will neva beat DC again and ripley cant keep pacewit the no huddle... BUT haywood and d-burg r playin like savages

Oh no you sound like one of them. i have to disagree. anyone can beat any body. the fact of the matter is that Dyersburg is the class of the field. after that??????????? But their is only a hairs difference in the next four. with a little bit more distance to O.C. I say this with all the respect in the world to every 7-3a sqaud.

U better chill out boy....dyer county wins a few games u think u can run ur mouth i got u r crockett stinks when we play yall..... were a tough team the record might not indicate but we are the haywood game 29-6 u take away the blocked punt thats 7 take away the safety thats two more thats 9 ....9 minus 29 is 20 give a score when we were on the 2 yard line and had sum bs call ive never seen called in my life thats 7 for us that would be 13- 20 a one score game the score dont tell u how good a team is.............ull find out how bad crockett stinks when yalls time comes..if yall win then u can run that mouth about how we stinks!!!! If u beat dburg and haywood then u can try to get cocky all u want !!!!!!

By the way i kinda pull for dyer county i want to see them win games and suprise ppl and be a contender....ive said it in a preivious post...no direspect to dyer county jus my opinion on the whole crockett stinks deal we might be down but...wat this is the first year in like 15 yrs.....well be back up and better than ever in my opinion over the next years and threw many more!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

By the way i kinda pull for dyer county i want to see them win games and suprise ppl and be a contender....ive said it in a preivious post...no direspect to dyer county jus my opinion on the whole crockett stinks deal we might be down but...wat this is the first year in like 15 yrs.....well be back up and better than ever in my opinion over the next years and threw many more!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Totally agree 100%. This is not the opinion of most of the choctaw nation

Totally agree 100%. This is not the opinion of most of the choctaw nation

DITTO HERE AS WELL ! DC is GONNA HAVE TO PROVE THEMSELVES EVERY FRIDAY NIGHT ! We don't seem to get a lot of respect on here . BUT ....... RESPECT HAS TO BE EARNED ! I don't agree with some that talk about "LUCK" or "FLUKES" ! But our kids have to keep on proving themselves to quiet those kind of ESPN WANNABE ANAYLYSTS ! RESPECT is not a GIFT it is EARNED . Crockett County has had that respect for the past several years ! Choctaws if you are readin' this GO OUT EVERY FRIDAY NIGHT, play with PRIDE, LEAVE IT ALL ON THE FIELD & you WILL EARN the RESPECT OF OTHERS !

DITTO HERE AS WELL ! DC is GONNA HAVE TO PROVE THEMSELVES EVERY FRIDAY NIGHT ! We don't seem to get a lot of respect on here . BUT ....... RESPECT HAS TO BE EARNED ! I don't agree with some that talk about "LUCK" or "FLUKES" ! But our kids have to keep on proving themselves to quiet those kind of ESPN WANNABE ANAYLYSTS ! RESPECT is not a GIFT it is EARNED . Crockett County has had that respect for the past several years ! Choctaws if you are readin' this GO OUT EVERY FRIDAY NIGHT, play with PRIDE, LEAVE IT ALL ON THE FIELD & you WILL EARN the RESPECT OF OTHERS !

ppl dont want to face it but dc is a contender this year...its not luck.....its jus that they been playin football and coming out on top!!!