Clarksville@Oakland

Golfendude

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just saw the region re-cap in the Daily News Journal naming their mid-season superlatives.. It was pretty exciting to see that 2 Oakland players were named as the Hardest Hitters !! Considering the quality of defense played in Rutherford County with 6 5A high schools, including defending state Champs, Smyrna, Riverdale who is #1 in the state, and Lavergne who is #9 in the state....I really think it is a HUGE honor. Congrats to Linebacker, Micheal McGowan, and DE Anthony Amey for racking in their first honors of the yr. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You guys keep bringing it, and are a credit to your team, your coaches, and your families. WAY TO GOOOOO!!!

i think oakland will win but they wont be puttin up 40 this year the offense isnt designed 4 them type of points

wasnt riverdale putting about that much on teams last year with the wingt in their first year using it and didnt WC kill people people with it a few years ago........it just depends on how well your team runs the wingt........if they are great at it they will score a butt load.....if they are not then they will score nothing.....but ill agree with you on the fact that oakland wont be scoring that many with their wingt because they dont have it down yet but they should still beat clarksville.....but never overlook them

:

line down in front of him & see if ur trap is still clankin

trust me i have and my chin strap was just fine i promise you that much lol yal crack me up i dont get excited to see someone kill a person on a sorry team do it against a powerhouse thats what makes u good in my book i can use michael mcgowan and sam bass now they have proved themselves against good teams so until he does my opinion wont change /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />