FridayMainEvent

Pick the Winner  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Pick the Winner

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My pick is MTCS.....not because I think they might win......just can't bring myself to click that Cascade button /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

VOICE THAT IS UNDERSTANDABLE TO NOT WANT TO CLICK THE BUTTON FOR CASCADE. HOWEVER YOU MIGHT WANT TO START CLICKING YOUR HEELS SAYING I WANNA GO HOME AFTER JB DIFUSES THE ROCKETS!

VOICE THAT IS UNDERSTANDABLE TO NOT WANT TO CLICK THE BUTTON FOR CASCADE. HOWEVER YOU MIGHT WANT TO START CLICKING YOUR HEELS SAYING I WANNA GO HOME AFTER JB DIFUSES THE ROCKETS!

Thanks alot, POP! Now every post I see of the Voices is causing me to picture him holding a little dog and wearing a colorful dress........ /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Thanks alot, POP! Now every post I see of the Voices is causing me to picture him holding a little dog and wearing a colorful dress........ /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

My dog is not little! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

I'm guessing your gonna say MTCS's kicker hits 2 40+ field goals?

Because he never misses extra points.

#5, K/P/WR/KR/PR is the difference, MTCS with the victory

28-27 in a close one, but MTCS's advantage in special teams is too much for Cascade to handle.

You have to score before you can kick the extra point... glad to have this insite into MTCS's special teams. Maybe we could just have a kicking contest... your kicker againist our kicker... can you top 62 yards?

You have to score before you can kick the extra point... glad to have this insite into MTCS's special teams. Maybe we could just have a kicking contest... your kicker againist our kicker... can you top 62 yards?

We can do that, or we can match our number 5 up against their number 5. I'd bet Cory Phillips or MoMo Stewart would best the kid in whatever they wanted to compete at... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />