Cascade vs. M.T.C.S.

FridayMainEvent

Pick the Winner  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Pick the Winner

Its funny because I go to Smyrna I just happen to know a few folks from MTCS. The real number 5, and a REAL number 5 would be Rodriguez Wilkes from my High School, you may have heard of him? Oh maybe you can watch some highlights of what you WISH your players could be like, here I'll link you:

http://www.storkmontgomery.com/RodriguezWilks.aspx

There, you can relax and take notes. And may I point out, 62 yard field goals STRAIGHT ON are not impossible to hit for my #5 from MTCS, he can actually hit them as well, how about some difficult kicks from the hash marks along with 40+yd length. No, I didn't exaggerate his national skills, ask him, ask his sponsored select soccer coach. He's a beast at Soccer as well as a nice Kicker. By the way, he didn't play soccer for the school due to his own personal reasons, if you don't believe me, well tough for you, because I talk to him every day pretty much. He has played select since he was around 12 ATLEAST as well as gone to Nationals and such STARTING on his soccer teams (including indoor). This year he says he will be playing for his school so why don't all of you Cascade "So proud of your 1A (lowest division of talent basically) football team" go watch him play since apparently your friend bjsdog goes to all sporting events!

Oh and BabiesAndMemories, your proving as a great character, knocking down kids on a web site that is supposed to promote high school sports. Good job man! Your doing great! I hope you have children and your children get called cry-babies and such by strangers they don't even know =) Way to go, your really a great person! =)

This is the last time I'll waste my time on this 1A football board, nothing but below average talent for the most part, and boring football. Maybe ya'll can make it up to Murfreesboro to stay and see what some real high school football is like!

this is a football thread. if you want to talk about soccer... take it somewhere else. and dont call my football team or any 1A team below average talent... three of our players signed full scholarships to lambuth university last year... myself included. lets talk about below average for a minute... below average is when a smyrna linebacker ( ruben somethin) gets a ride to lambuth, and quits the first day of summer two a days... yeah i know what kind of sissys yall bring up in smryna... the kid couldnt get his mind off of his girlfriend long enough to play ball... we might not be state champs but we are not quiters. i take it your just a loser who doesnt even play football anyways, your probably one of those kids that stand on the fence on friday nights and plays two hand touch while the men play real ball. if smryna played cascade... we probably wouldnt win, but yall sure would be sore after we punched yall in the mouth all game... i can guaruntee that. and since you know nothing about football, 1A is the size of the school not the talent of the team /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i've scrimmage mtcs twice this year..once in the spring and once in the summer and from what i know of cascade this one should be over by halftime and cascade will name the score... seeing as they put 60+ on community last week and i'd say they're bout even with mtcs then i say if they want this game could get ugly so i'll take cascade by 50+ (if they choose).. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

this is a football thread. if you want to talk about soccer... take it somewhere else. and dont call my football team or any 1A team below average talent... three of our players signed full scholarships to lambuth university last year... myself included. lets talk about below average for a minute... below average is when a smyrna linebacker ( ruben somethin) gets a ride to lambuth, and quits the first day of summer two a days... yeah i know what kind of sissys yall bring up in smryna... the kid couldnt get his mind off of his girlfriend long enough to play ball... we might not be state champs but we are not quiters. i take it your just a loser who doesnt even play football anyways, your probably one of those kids that stand on the fence on friday nights and plays two hand touch while the men play real ball. if smryna played cascade... we probably wouldnt win, but yall sure would be sore after we punched yall in the mouth all game... i can guaruntee that. and since you know nothing about football, 1A is the size of the school not the talent of the team /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Don't let that guy get you all worked up, Ox, he isn't worth it. He'll be back at some point. Trouble makers who have no dawg in the fight always do! I'm guessing the guy from MTCS must be a cousin of his or something anyway. Why else would they talk everyday? I totally agree with you on one thing, I could care less how good a soccer player this kid is. There is a another board for that talk maybe this guy will eventually figure that out. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

All you Cascade fans need to go to the home page and get your top twenty vote in. JB and Cascade finished last weeks poll and number one and number two. I'd like to see both teams continue to hold those top two spots until they play. Let's make sure we do our part by giving the Champs all the first place votes we can!

Alright, Cascade folks, we are now 2 votes behind Hampton for second place in the voting this week. If you haven't yet went to the home page and clicked on the "top twenty fan poll" to the left and made your vote, please do so.

Its funny because I go to Smyrna I just happen to know a few folks from MTCS. The real number 5, and a REAL number 5 would be Rodriguez Wilkes from my High School, you may have heard of him? Oh maybe you can watch some highlights of what you WISH your players could be like, here I'll link you:

There, you can relax and take notes. And may I point out, 62 yard field goals STRAIGHT ON are not impossible to hit for my #5 from MTCS, he can actually hit them as well, how about some difficult kicks from the hash marks along with 40+yd length. No, I didn't exaggerate his national skills, ask him, ask his sponsored select soccer coach. He's a beast at Soccer as well as a nice Kicker. By the way, he didn't play soccer for the school due to his own personal reasons, if you don't believe me, well tough for you, because I talk to him every day pretty much. He has played select since he was around 12 ATLEAST as well as gone to Nationals and such STARTING on his soccer teams (including indoor). This year he says he will be playing for his school so why don't all of you Cascade "So proud of your 1A (lowest division of talent basically) football team" go watch him play since apparently your friend bjsdog goes to all sporting events!

Oh and BabiesAndMemories, your proving as a great character, knocking down kids on a web site that is supposed to promote high school sports. Good job man! Your doing great! I hope you have children and your children get called cry-babies and such by strangers they don't even know =) Way to go, your really a great person! =)

This is the last time I'll waste my time on this 1A football board, nothing but below average talent for the most part, and boring football. Maybe ya'll can make it up to Murfreesboro to stay and see what some real high school football is like!

How far can you kick a football?.....In the air

Don't let that guy get you all worked up, Ox, he isn't worth it. He'll be back at some point. Trouble makers who have no dawg in the fight always do! I'm guessing the guy from MTCS must be a cousin of his or something anyway. Why else would they talk everyday? I totally agree with you on one thing, I could care less how good a soccer player this kid is. There is a another board for that talk maybe this guy will eventually figure that out. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Once again it's Drama, Drama, Drama. You boys must not have been part of the first 100 to show up at last weeks game and get your free pack of Marlboro's because you are too intense. It's a game boys. Let the coaches and kids take care of the games.

There is a reason why all of the men you see commenting on games on TV are past players and coaches. they have "been there and done that". It is way too obvious that some of you have not a clue.

Cascade - 56

MTCS - 7

I took the time to make an unbiased opinion on the kid from Smryna you are bragging about. I watched the entire eight minute high light reel and was very impressed. He is an excellent player, but it's hard to make a comparision to our number 5 because they play at different positions. Your guy definitely has better hands as he should since he is a wide receiver. You can't expect a full back to make all the catches a receiver makes. The same can be said about Cory Phillips carrying the ball. I think he has more agility and ability to break tackles than your guy does. I'm sure he is a better blocker even though your guy didn't throw any blocks in the entire eight minute highlight reel. They look to be comparable at speed with maybe a slight edge to your guy. Again, you expect a wide out to outrun a fullback. I believe if Cory gets through Clearing House, they'll both be playing D1 ball next year. We'll just have to wait and see.

Actually before you speak anything you should check out your facts about Mo Mo from Cascade before you talk. When Cascade 11 said 62 he meant 62 yard FG no punt lol. I promise you he will not be walking on to MTSU for anything. He will at the least be PITCHING A BASEBALL for Vanderbilt. I wish nothing but the best for the MTCS football team but know your facts before you speak. Mo Mo started kicking last year if I'm not wrong and he doesnt play soccer because he is too busy in the spring being the best single A baseball player in the state. This whole conversation is irrelevant because MTCS doesnt compare to Cascade and their powerhouse football team this year,

Cascade- 42

MTCS- 0

Go Champs

WOW 62 yard field goal that is fantastic at any level ! Who were they playing?

How far can you kick a football?.....In the air

i tell yall what rush him and he chock's he avg, 35.8 on jbs which he punted alot,,,,one blocked and another thing is there's no kicker going to beat yall,,,,hey cascade11 yall watch out for those chigger's or flea's or what ever those little critter's are... thay turned loose in the straw on the vistor's side'''' little dud's eat me up /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />