Huntingdon@Mckenzie

strong-rider21

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McK should stand a fair chance to win. Huntington's Parham is out for season with knee.

As much smack as I talk and as bad as I wanna stick it too Huntingdon, I take no pleasure in knowing of this Injury. And I hope this young man a Speedy recovery. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Parham will be a loss to the Mustangs and I'm sorry to hear of his injury. We lost possibly our best lineman before the season ever started along with a good relief lineman and we know how it kind of puts everything back to the drawingboard when it happens.

After last Firday, I'm not so sure what to think about this game. We did have a few players (some of them key players) ride the pine in streets Friday night for breaking team rules last Monday. Maybe they will get seriouis starting tomorrow and that won't happen any more.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see what the scoreboard says about 9:30-10:00 next Friday night. I do know that the Rebels need a refresher in "Tackling 101" this week!!!!! I surely hope that both teams stay injury free this week including Friday night and that we have a good, clean, tough Carroll Co. football game!!!!!!

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

McK should stand a fair chance to win. Huntington's Parham is out for season with knee.

I really hate to hear that...I'm assuming its a re-injury of the same knee that he blew out last season. I know the Stangs hate to have to start lining up without him again. Best of luck to a fine young man...

Gotta take McKenzie on this one /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I really hate to hear that...I'm assuming its a re-injury of the same knee that he blew out last season. I know the Stangs hate to have to start lining up without him again. Best of luck to a fine young man...

Gotta take McKenzie on this one /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I say McKenzie 35 to Huntingdons 7

Hate to hear that about the young man. I know both sides always want to be 100% for this game.

Man you gotta hate it when these things happen. Especially for the ones like him who really contribute to the team.

Here's hoping for a positive outcome of this situation. Huntingdon is not without resources by all means. Someonelse

will step up. Remember these are County Rivals. Though Huntingdon doesn't refer to us as Rivals. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Before everyone buries Huntingdon by large spreads, lets keep in mind one thing. McKenzie has not beat a team that currently has a winning record.

but compare the bruceton games for both teams

mckenzie shut down a rushing offense that is tops in west tennessee in any class

and it was all h-town could do to keep jordan from gaining 8 yds per carry

not to throw huntingdon under a bus but the rebel truck's coming down 22 and the mustangs are coming up lame in the middle highway

I don't guess anyone with a real tie to this game has predicted anything. GCPioneer doesn't exactly reflect the current feelings of the Rebel fans at this time. I guess I do hope he's right but, I personally don't see that happening. I definitely think McKenzie has the weapons to win this one but, they haven't done it yet so we'll wait and see.

As for opponents records, don't hang your spurs on a win over a badly injury riddled Milan early on. It was Bruceton-12---Huntingdon-14 and on the other hand it was Bruceton-0 and McKenzie-35! So those cancel each other out! What matters is Friday night. The past don't matter, it's all about right now.