Jo Byrns vs Forrest

wholder

I was waiting on someone from these schools to start this. Since no one has, I did. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> So let it begin since both schools go into Friday night with a 4-0 record.

Shout out to all my buddies in Red Devil Country!!!!!!!!

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game could be a good one. I know the Rockets did not like getting embarassed up there last year. Still the Red Devils get there almighty home field advantage again this year. This will be a different game. This group will come to play. Not making a prediction here, but I know they will come to play. It should be a good one.

This game could be a good one. I know the Rockets did not like getting embarassed up there last year. Still the Red Devils get there almighty home field advantage again this year. This will be a different game. This group will come to play. Not making a prediction here, but I know they will come to play. It should be a good one.

Should be a great game but home field up there is big. Rockets can't get way down early. Did LB expand their pressbox with the other improvments?

I believe this will be a great game for both teams. Jo Byrns will have to play 4 quarters of football not just a half this week.Hopefully that will be worked out of their system now. The region top dawgs are waiting to dethrown them. I hope jbs steps it up a notch or two from now out or it might just happen. Go Big Red u can do it !!!!

I don't think this game even stays close. If it were at Forrest I'd give them a chance to keep it respectable, but playing at JB will be tough. I'll say JB by 17.

I'm glad you believe in jbs that much cascade 11.we appreciate the vote of confidence i think confidence kinda played a factor in last nights game. when they realized mtcs came to play. like i said before it could be a close one could be.

Naaaaa it will be a close game, no more than 14 more for whoever wins. JB is a tough place to play, now how did Cascade do the last time they were there?

Honestly, I don't know, Voice. My kid is only a Sophmore and with three other kids, I have my hands full following their sports. I didn't really keep up with the football team until last year when I had one playing. I have a total of four kids involved in nine different sports at Cascade so it doesn't leave much time or money to follow the one or two sports you don't have a kid in. I currently have a girl on the middle school soccer team and a step-daughter on the high school soccer team. My step son is on the middle school football team and my son plays on the high school and JV football teams.

Naaaaa it will be a close game, no more than 14 more for whoever wins. JB is a tough place to play, now how did Cascade do the last time they were there?

Close game? Come on now. Who are we kidding? Did Dominique Johnson get a fifth year of eligibility or did Kristy Albarran grow enough to ride the rides at Six Flags and quit throwing like a girl?? Let's go with...

Forrest 7

Jo Byrns 40