Stewart Co. vs. Richland

CatfishHunterJR

Papa come on now, I like you think that Stewart county is pretty weak and not near what there record says..But they have won a game, scored more than 2 points per game, and have shut some-one out. Not hating on waverly, but they are bad, really really bad this year. I know that players being hurt can really effect a team, but come on ...You went way too far last year with the Camden and CPA crap...And the crap about CPA saying Waverly was better than Camden. I respect that you stand behind your team, thats really good. I mean (and not being smart) teams really need support like yours for success. But anyways, I can respect some of your posts, but then you go comparing yourself to econrob...saying "But my opinion makes as much sense as ecorob. I would almost bet that I've seen more HS teams in my life time than he ever has. I know what it is going to take to get to the Blue Cross Bowl in Murfreesboro." What relivance does this hold man? come on dude.. You sound like...well I dont even know what to say u sound like..but its bad..

And let me say this...hearing this straight from a waverly native that has seen as much of waverly football as you. he says "this is the worst Waverly team I have ever seen, with or without injuries they would be pretty bad, but this is the worst I have ever seen"

Now saying that let me say this....Camden will blow out Stewart County.. 40+....but with the locker room material that SC will probably give them...it might be 60...I do not think anyone from SC said anything about Murfreesboro, but if they did, tell them to check my last few posts about history and stats....because they may be in that cloud of thier own ambition more than the PAPATIGER...

Gotgame, sometimes you have to take up for yourself. I never said that CPA said that Waverly was better than Camden. Some of their officials whom I know well, told me that we played CPA stronger than Camden in the playoffs, which we did.

Ecorob, I have no problem with you whoever you are. You don't know me and I don't know you. But you should respect my opinion as much as I should yours.

Yes, Gotgame, we are having a rough year and injuries have quite a bit to do with it. This is not the worst Tiger team I've ever seen. And if I did think that, I certainly wouldn't post it especially being a Tiger supporter. These are kids who practices just as hard as any Tiger team. No, SC said nothing about Murfreesboro, but when ecorob said they could play with anyone that indicates you think you have the best team in the state or at least equal to. Look at his post. I only replied to it by saying, "You are kidding right?" and I got lambasted.

Either way, guys, I know that you all get cranked up by some of my posts and I do a lot of it to get you going. It's entertainment to me. But reality is, my blood is blue and I will support my team all the way. Coach Graves is an excellent coach and will have this team turned in the right direction, real, real soon. I think it's almost there.

NOw, look back at my posts where I said, good luck to SC the rest of the year and I still mean that. good luck guys to you who are playing hard and not talking louder, that means most of you, not us posters.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

first off deerhunter..."dishing waverly", what exactly are you feeding them?

Papa I am just saying what a native of Waverly that has been involved in and around waverly sports for many many years... You comparing yourself to econ was plain immature, and reduces any validity of the post or any of your post to me...

Rob, u have ...well maybe not you..but dover fans have already given camden locker room material...You well dover has an eyeopening experience awaiting during a few upcoming games... Wait and see, this region is very weak beyond the top two... You or anyother team that makes the playoffs have a rude awakening come play-off time...But like I say I do not see SC making the playoffs...But I will see nex week...be there to check them out...

Papa I am just saying what a native of Waverly that has been involved in and around waverly sports for many many years... You comparing yourself to econ was plain immature, and reduces any validity of the post or any of your post to me...

Rob, u have ...well maybe not you..but dover fans have already given camden locker room material...You well dover has an eyeopening experience awaiting during a few upcoming games... Wait and see, this region is very weak beyond the top two... You or anyother team that makes the playoffs have a rude awakening come play-off time...But like I say I do not see SC making the playoffs...But I will see nex week...be there to check them out...

I regress gotgame, yes I shouldn't have done that, it was not my character to do so. Either way, you said in this last paragraph what I've essentially been saying. thanks for pointing it out and my bad about the other. Let's get behind the Tigers for the rest of the year hoping to pull off some victories by a very young team.

thanks gotgame, you are right, anything posted here is potential locker room material that can be used a lot of different ways so i do agree with you and our guys have to be careful what they say...they are confident, we ask them to be...we just hope they don't cross over onto that cockiness side...and, as you and i know, later in the season is just that, later in the season...we will concentrate on A'ville right now as we are sure they are concentrating on us...every game that Stewart County has played and won for the last 4 weeks is a game they lost last year and that trend continues this week, we are again playing a team that beat us last year and again this week we have to fight through distractions and stay focused...it doesn't get any easier but we can say one thing we have never been able to say before at this point in the season, we control our own destiny and the young men are proud of that!

Papa for the record I am not a tiger fan...Just what a person that I know that has been around tiger sports for many decades said about them...Econ...I am just saying that later in the season you are going to see teams whose second teams would have shut-outs in all your games...