Stewart Co. vs. Richland

CatfishHunterJR

I think the Rebs are playing good but need to stay humble with their wins! Richland is so far going to be the best team they've faced SO FAR this season but I believe the boys in the Black and Gold are going to come out with a W on Homecoming if they just control the game by winning the penalty battle and also the clock with the ball!

My Predictions:

Stewart-24

Richland-14

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking at the schedule, I'd say they'll pick up about 3 more wins.

thanks for the vote of overconfidence, rcombs, but, with all due respect, nobody but camden can just go out and "pick up" wins and that is because they ARE that good...if Stewart County hopes to win another game this year, if they expect to score another point this year, if they hope to record another shutout this year, they've got A LOT of work to do...nobody wins this week on last week's performance...that work starts right now, not tomorrow, not monday...right NOW! i hope their coaches realize just how much work they have ahead of them and can get the young men to work to not waste what they have achieved SO FAR...don't look back men because Richland is waiting ahead of you, and now, one way or another, everybody wants to derail the train. STAY FOCUSED!

thanks for the vote of overconfidence, rcombs, but, with all due respect, nobody but camden can just go out and "pick up" wins and that is because they ARE that good...if Stewart County hopes to win another game this year, if they expect to score another point this year, if they hope to record another shutout this year, they've got A LOT of work to do...nobody wins this week on last week's performance...that work starts right now, not tomorrow, not monday...right NOW! i hope their coaches realize just how much work they have ahead of them and can get the young men to work to not waste what they have achieved SO FAR...don't look back men because Richland is waiting ahead of you, and now, one way or another, everybody wants to derail the train. STAY FOCUSED!

Ur absolutely right...my fellow SC players were already saying Richland with like 3 min to go in the 4th Quarter of the Riverside game...No disrespect to Riverside...but we know we must get focused for Richland saying that they spanked us the last 2 years...2 years ago being on homecoming...28-12 and last year 35-14...but this is not the same SC team...we play with toughness and heart because that is all we got...we dont a running back who can take over at any given moment...i wish we did but we dont...but we will be ready for the fight i know Richland is going to put up...they will be ready...we will be ready...should be a slober knocker...GO REBS