Camden v.s Westview

Ctownfootball

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Westview wins 28-27 what a game! Hats off to the Lions for a game well played, hope your QB gets well soon. Westview is a tough team, so you Lions have showed some heart tonight and earned some respect from this poster. Way to go Chargers /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Hands down.. i hate to say it.. but camden is the much better team in this matchup the only reason that we came back is was because there starting QB Barry went down in the 2nd quarter..and Leon Washington had a hurt ankle the whole second half....i will also have to admit the back up qb for camden played a good game for his 1st carrer game EVER!!... Also there was a missing holding call that alowed our quarterback to spring free for a touch down...without that camdun wins....i do not want to play them in the play offs cuz we will get humiliated...also chase horton played an excellant game much better then any of of our line backers... number 22 is an up and coming star in 2a football... GOOD LUCK to the lions i am now a new fan of theres /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Hands down.. i hate to say it.. but camden is the much better team in this matchup the only reason that we came back is was because there starting QB Barry went down in the 2nd quarter..and Leon Washington had a hurt ankle the whole second half....i will also have to admit the back up qb for camden played a good game for his 1st carrer game EVER!!... Also there was a missing holding call that alowed our quarterback to spring free for a touch down...without that camdun wins....i do not want to play them in the play offs cuz we will get humiliated...also chase horton played an excellant game much better then any of of our line backers... number 22 is an up and coming star in 2a football... GOOD LUCK to the lions i am now a new fan of theres /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Really! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Hats off to the Chargers for finding a way to win...but it was Camden's game all night even after Berry went down. In the first half, the Lions moved the ball at will and the defense made some huge stops. The Moore kid is good and made some big plays for the Chargers with his feet getting outside of the containment , but the rest of the night he was running for his life. Great job by Gaskin to come in at QB and do what he had to do with absolutely no big time game experience. I just hate that another missed XP was the difference in this game. There is probably not a spits worth of difference between the top three Camden, Milan and Westview... but if we are using my spit to measure, I'll take the Lion's dominant line play any day. Great Job Lions to overcome adversity...congrats Westview on the win and good luck the rest of the season /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Hats off to the Chargers for finding a way to win...but it was Camden's game all night even after Berry went down. In the first half, the Lions moved the ball at will and the defense made some huge stops. The Moore kid is good and made some big plays for the Chargers with his feet getting outside of the containment , but the rest of the night he was running for his life. Great job by Gaskin to come in at QB and do what he had to do with absolutely no big time game experience. I just hate that another missed XP was the difference in this game. There is probably not a spits worth of difference between the top three Camden, Milan and Westview... but if we are using my spit to measure, I'll take the Lion's dominant line play any day. Great Job Lions to overcome adversity...congrats Westview on the win and good luck the rest of the season /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Sounds like it was a great game!!! Heard the late no call (holding) on the TD was obvious?

Hands down...Thats the most suspicious post I have ever read.

Also, I've heard about the holding call (or lack there of) from 3 different sources. All three reporting the same thing.