Camden v.s Westview

Ctownfootball

I'd really love to see Westview play in Murfreesboro this year...they seem to have the team to make it to the playoffs every year but when it comes to playing against a Huntingdon or a Milan they always collapse...this year I do believe it is Westviews year and if they continue what their doing and stay injury free it could be a gooooood season for you guys...I don't really see this Camden and Westview game being close....maybe a 21 point game...I say 35-14 in Westviews favor...Good Luck to both teams!!!

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd really love to see Westview play in Murfreesboro this year...they seem to have the team to make it to the playoffs every year but when it comes to playing against a Huntingdon or a Milan they always collapse...this year I do believe it is Westviews year and if they continue what their doing and stay injury free it could be a gooooood season for you guys...I don't really see this Camden and Westview game being close....maybe a 21 point game...I say 35-14 in Westviews favor...Good Luck to both teams!!!

I'm tired of people saying it will be a 21 point difference, that's insane. The last team to beat Camden by 21 or more was CPA and I am not afraid to say that Westveiw is nowhere near being that caliber of team. I can see a seven point difference but 21 is the absolute most incredulous thing I've ever read on CoachT. I can't garauntee a Camden victory but I can promise it being a close game. So for anyone else who believes it'll a 21 point or more difference be in Camden, Tennessee Friday night at 7:30 and i promise you'll be proven wrong. This Camden team will impress even the most loyal Westveiw fans, just ask Milan about dem Camden boys. Good Luck Camden , as for Westview I hope yall lose by 1,000 if it were possible.

/ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> OH!! NO!! A mere 48 hours to go before the truth comes out about the outcome of this thread!!!! I do have to say this has been a very interesting thread to read on a daily basis.Just too bad we all couldn't meet up on the field,but,alas,it's the young men of Camden and Westview that'll be doing that this Friday. I'm sure that both teams are primed up for this one,so let's just all go to the game and show our support...or as we say here in Camden,"SHOW YOUR LION PRIDE !!" /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I'm tired of people saying it will be a 21 point difference, that's insane. The last team to beat Camden by 21 or more was CPA and I am not afraid to say that Westveiw is nowhere near being that caliber of team. I can see a seven point difference but 21 is the absolute most incredulous thing I've ever read on CoachT. I can't garauntee a Camden victory but I can promise it being a close game. So for anyone else who believes it'll a 21 point or more difference be in Camden, Tennessee Friday night at 7:30 and i promise you'll be proven wrong. This Camden team will impress even the most loyal Westveiw fans, just ask Milan about dem Camden boys. Good Luck Camden , as for Westview I hope yall lose by 1,000 if it were possible.

Easy there. You too, Lioness. GC Pioneer isn"t from Westview and is no Charger fan. [GC,Gibson County, get it?] He spends an inordinate amount of time on here trying to incite Westview's opponents. As to all these others predicting gloom and doom for Camden, could it be that little fingers in Benton County have been busy creating bulletin board material? Nobody really believes that Westview is 21 better than Camden and I can say with a great degree of certainty that Camden isn't 1000 better than Westview.

Easy there. You to Lioness. GC Pioneer isn"t from Westview and is no Charger fan. [GC,Gibson County, get it?] He spends an inordinate amount of time on here trying to incite Westview's opponents. As to all these others predicting gloom and doom for Camden, could it be that little fingers in Benton County have been busy creating bulletin board material? Nobody really believes that Westview is 21 better than Camden and I can say with a great degree of certainty that Camden isn't 1000 better than Westview.

I heard that Camden/Westview winner will be picked to beat the Titans this weekend.

I think Westview fans will be surprised by the play of the Benton Co. boys. I pick Camden in a close game.

Now why would they be surprised? Anyone with one eye and half a mind knows that Camden is very good and that Westview was fortunate to score late last year to win by 1. Coach Ward coached at Westview for years before going to Camden. Everyone here admires him,knows what an excellent coach and person he is. Surprised? I think not.

Now why would they be surprised? Anyone with one eye and half a mind knows that Camden is very good and that Westview was fortunate to score late last year to win by 1. Coach Ward coached at Westview for years before going to Camden. Everyone here admires him,knows what an excellent coach and person he is. Surprised? I think not.

Good post.