Camden v.s Westview

Ctownfootball

OK...ok...ok... /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" ,go ahead and call Camden the underdog...that just makes us play that much harder!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> We have never gotten the respect that we deserve and never will until we win it all,so this train of thought is nothing new to us...just makes us stronger /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> . I know that this sounds like a broken record,but I truly do hope for an injury free game. GO BIG BLACK !!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe both times these two teams have played, it has been a 1 point difference in the game. I know that Westview won last year 7-6, and I believe that was the exact same score the prior year with Camden taking the win.

I honestly don't think either team underestimates the other. Both have great coaches and great programs, and great respect for each other.

This game will go down to the wire. Whoever wins will win by 3.

In the first meeting between these two teams 2005 Westveiw beat us I beleive 42 to 28 or something like that.But they had a very talented back in the form of Marquei Guy. In the second meeting 2006 Camden lost 7 to 6, so we have yet to defeat Westveiw.

No, but they did give Westview 3 late scores. Camden gave up 2 big plays in the first half, then rattled off 4 consecutive touchdown drives.

I apologize. I intended to ask if Trenton gave Westview 2 or 3 late scores meaning that the westveiw-trenton final score my not be indicative of the whole game. I knew they didn't give scores to Camden. Should be a great game. I'm flipping a coin on this one.

I apologize. I intended to ask if Trenton gave Westview 2 or 3 late scores meaning that the westveiw-trenton final score my not be indicative of the whole game. I knew they didn't give scores to Camden. Should be a great game. I'm flipping a coin on this one.

Hey, no biggie. I agree, it's gonna be a close one.

In the first meeting between these two teams 2005 Westveiw beat us I beleive 42 to 28 or something like that.But they had a very talented back in the form of Marquei Guy. In the second meeting 2006 Camden lost 7 to 6, so we have yet to defeat Westveiw.

Just went back to compare 05 with 07. Guy was certainly a great back at Westview but it looks like the 07 team is averaging more points per game than the 05 team and more rushing yards per game. May be due to the balanced talent Westview has in the backfield this year. Harder to focus on just one guy. No pun intended. Anyway, looks to be a great game between two highly talented 2A schools.

What about Westveiw fan support? Do they travel well?

When they were at our house 2 years ago they brought a crowd. I imagine that since they are playing so well it'll be hard core and fair weather fans alike. Should be a biggun for sure /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

When they were at our house 2 years ago they brought a crowd. I imagine that since they are playing so well it'll be hard core and fair weather fans alike. Should be a biggun for sure /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

We can only hope, cause the more that show up witness real CAMDEN LIONS FOOTBALL. GOOD LUC Kto both teams, hope for an injury free game.

I agree with the Wesview fans. I have seen Camden play a few times last year and I have seen the Chargers play last year. This game will be a close one but I think that Westview will pull this one off. Those kids play hard when the time comes. Good luck to both teams. Cant wait to hear the outcome.

Yeah the do play hard. But so does Camden. All the time. I expect 4 hard fought quarters.

Yeah the do play hard. But so does Camden. All the time. I expect 4 hard fought quarters.

Atleast someone shares the sentiments of Camden Fans. These two teams developed a lot of respect for each other over the past few years, and Firday will night will be no different. I expect four quarters of all out, leave it all on the feild football. These two teams both have big time play-makers on offense and defense, cant wait to see this slobber knocker in the good ole' town of Camden. Good Luck to both teams, hope for an injury free and safe game to both teams.