Camden v.s Westview

Ctownfootball

I don't think the score of the Trenton/Camden game is indiccative of how badly the Lions beat Trenton. Harper had 2 long runs, and after that, it was just Trenton throwing up a prayer. Camden's offensive and defensive line manhandled Trenton all night long. I think you are all going to be very suprised.

Camden is not a problem. It dont matter what they did to Trenton's line. Westview handled Henry County's offensive and defensive lines, the #4 4AAAA team in the state, all night two weeks ago and then easily man handled Trenton's line last week. So handling Trenton's line is not a very big bragging right. Camden better pick up there play before this weeks game because the Big W will be there ready to play. Count on that.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Camden is not a problem. It dont matter what they did to Trenton's line. Westview handled Henry County's offensive and defensive lines, the #4 4AAAA team in the state, all night two weeks ago and then easily man handled Trenton's line last week. So handling Trenton's line is not a very big bragging right. Camden better pick up there play before this weeks game because the Big W will be there ready to play. Count on that.

Thank you for the locker room fodder!!!!!!!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Don't go and set youself up, now. Henry County was two weeks ago, and polls don't mean squat. It comes down to the field, and we'll sure get to see that, huh?

That's what I'm talking about brother /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> big ole serving up of some lion.

Thank you for the locker room fodder!!!!!!!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

You know you are in trouble when you need locker room fodder /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

That's what I'm talking about brother /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> big ole serving up of some lion.You know you are in trouble when you need locker room fodder /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

When he said locker room fodder I can promise he didn't mean that literally. Camden rarely uses another teams sayings as inspiration, they just simply go out and hit anyone with different color jersies hard and often. As for a big serving of LIons yall better be extremely hungry if you think your gonna win this game that easily. To be honest I beleive Camden has the advantage, I've seen them play and know how GREAT the coaches are. I haven't seen Westveiw play yet and don't know much about the coaches, but I've heard that yall play hard to. If that's true this should be a great game from both teams. Good Luck to both teams, hope for an injury free game.

Westveiw plays hard every snap and has top notch coaches. Both teams are very physical and wont give you anything. Every yard has to be earned. It will be a smash mouth 4 quarter game. Neither team should come in cocky or reliant upon what they have done this year until this point because it wont matter. Both teams always display good sportsmanship and the fans are great. It will be a great game to watch.

cough cough ... hype ... cough /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

If I'm not badly mistaken a #4 in the state, 4A school by the name of Henry Co that was pretty dang sure they could win, overlooked a little 2A school and got spanked. If I were you I watch out cause that stuff comes back to bite ya in the behind ...and I know just the team that has the teeth to do it. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

If I'm not badly mistaken a #4 in the state, 4A school by the name of Henry Co that was pretty dang sure they could win, overlooked a little 2A school and got spanked. If I were you I watch out cause that stuff comes back to bite ya in the behind ...and I know just the team that has the teeth to do it. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Henry County's coach said in the Paris paper that there was basically no difference between playing one of the strong 2A schools like Milan, Westview or Humboldt and playing most of the teams on their schedule. He should have included Camden in that list too. I don't think HC overlooked Westview, I think that the Westviews, Milans and Camdens are that good. Good luck to everyone!