Camden v.s Westview

Ctownfootball

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now This is Gonna Be a Match-up. This Game has Been Marked on alot of calendar's this Season. I think Martin has One Coming and this May be the One. Get em Lions. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Martin has one coming for sure, a feast on some Lions /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> . Should be a good game tho with the hostile crowd. Martin is pretty darn good on the road, just ask Henry County. Who has Camden played this year that makes you think they are all that anyway. Camden barely beat a Peabody team that Westview run out of the stadium. Now granted Peabody is good team, which makes Camden a good team, but Westview is a great team. You will find out Friday night just how good dem Charger are /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I don't think the score of the Trenton/Camden game is indiccative of how badly the Lions beat Trenton. Harper had 2 long runs, and after that, it was just Trenton throwing up a prayer. Camden's offensive and defensive line manhandled Trenton all night long. I think you are all going to be very suprised.

I am a Lions Fan I wish them the very best they have a very good team /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> hope both teams have no injuries

just play your hearts out and never under estimate your opposing team /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Go Lions Win /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I don't think the score of the Trenton/Camden game is indiccative of how badly the Lions beat Trenton. Harper had 2 long runs, and after that, it was just Trenton throwing up a prayer. Camden's offensive and defensive line manhandled Trenton all night long. I think you are all going to be very suprised.

Not trying to take anything from Camden but Mckenzie's lines manhandled trenton all night too. Didn't Trenton just kinda give you 2 or 3 scores late? returned punts returned ints, etc?

Not trying to take anything from Camden but Mckenzie's lines manhandled trenton all night too. Didn't Trenton just kinda give you 2 or 3 scores late? returned punts returned ints, etc?

No, but they did give Westview 3 late scores. Camden gave up 2 big plays in the first half, then rattled off 4 consecutive touchdown drives.

Hey !!! /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> Where are all of the Lions fans out there??? I cannot believe that we don't have any more support than this!!! I'll make my prediction and say Camden will win by 7. Sure,it'll be a tough one to win,but I have the utmost faith and belief in our young men. GO BIG BLACK !!!! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Do hope for an injury-free game !!!

im not shure where the lion fans are but therer is a bulldog fan right here...woot woot GO DAWGS!!!!

I haven't seen Camden play in several years so I am limited to what I have read about them...I did get the pleasure of seeing Westview play earlier this year...so my comments should be read in that context...I think Camden may have one of their better programs on hand right now...I did not see Westview in years past but they are very physical and strong...the key will come down in my mind to if Camden can stop the brusing ground game of Westview...they may be able to, I am not saying one way or the other, but I see that as the key...If not I think Westview wins...if so it could be a dog fight...

Westview is severly underestimating the talent and abilities of the Camden Lions which is fine by me, but if they truly think it'll be a total blowout in either directoin they're insane. These two teams are way to good, well coached, and talented for either team to even pull away. This game is gonna be a fight till the end. I know Westview is big but Camden is big to, with a couple linemen weighing over 280 or more. A lot of people are saying this game is gonna be lop sided purely because Westveiw beat HC, not to say HC isn't a good team. I beleive that Camden will give Westveiw al they want and more. This Camden team is strong and hard-headed, they will not be denied. I don't know about Westview but I know they're tough on Offense and Defense.

But with all that being said I look forward to the Lions winning this one. I think this will be a close game to be decided by a touchdown or less. Good Luck to both teams, Hope for a safe and injury free game.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe both times these two teams have played, it has been a 1 point difference in the game. I know that Westview won last year 7-6, and I believe that was the exact same score the prior year with Camden taking the win.

I honestly don't think either team underestimates the other. Both have great coaches and great programs, and great respect for each other.

This game will go down to the wire. Whoever wins will win by 3.