CA vs Collinwood

UltimateSportsFan09

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 Years ago CA had one of their (DR) dads to tell the refs that our # 10 couldnt play cause of head injury and we lost in the closing seconds ,,, we still havent repayed them for that even though we thumped them last year,, they better have 3 or 4 DR. ready for us this year !!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> .. we have to travel there and always seem to have awefull refs .... so i guess it could be closer than ppl think ... Trojans 28 CA 14.

Are you seriously still whining about this? Apparently you don't know the first thing about being a doctor. What would you be saying at this point if that guy would have been allowed to stay in and ended up getting hurt worse and having brain damage or something of that magnitude? That doctor (who as you said is also a dad and has been for quite a while now) has held players from CA out, even though they said they were fine, just like #10, but have u heard them complaining? no, that is because people move on and at some point of their lives realize that they might not know quite as much as a doctor who went to med school and has been practicing for 15+ years. And another thing, if you are worried that much about having a doctor that doesn't care about the health or a player, just go find your own doctor.

On another topic, they lost, get over it.

Unless CA comes out really wanting it and hitting on all cylinders then collinwood wins, not a blow out though.

Are you seriously still whining about this? Apparently you don't know the first thing about being a doctor. What would you be saying at this point if that guy would have been allowed to stay in and ended up getting hurt worse and having brain damage or something of that magnitude? That doctor (who as you said is also a dad and has been for quite a while now) has held players from CA out, even though they said they were fine, just like #10, but have u heard them complaining? no, that is because people move on and at some point of their lives realize that they might not know quite as much as a doctor who went to med school and has been practicing for 15+ years. And another thing, if you are worried that much about having a doctor that doesn't care about the health or a player, just go find your own doctor.

On another topic, they lost, get over it.

Unless CA comes out really wanting it and hitting on all cylinders then collinwood wins, not a blow out though.

Yeah,,, yeah,,im over it ,,, just not tired of talking about it ,, i herd all that crap for 3 years also ... it was a crock then and it still is ,,, then why didnt he pull the kid that hit #10 if he was such a good DR. ha ha .. im sure he was as bad as him there ... im not whining about it ,,, just isnt a very sporting way to win a ballgame is all !!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> must be nice to have a DR around of that calaber though .... only DR we have at the Wood is DR. Pepper ... GO TROJANS !! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Yeah,,, yeah,,im over it ,,, just not tired of talking about it ,, i herd all that crap for 3 years also ... it was a crock then and it still is ,,, then why didnt he pull the kid that hit #10 if he was such a good DR. ha ha .. im sure he was as bad as him there ... im not whining about it ,,, just isnt a very sporting way to win a ballgame is all !!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> must be nice to have a DR around of that calaber though .... only DR we have at the Wood is DR. Pepper ... GO TROJANS !! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

CA doesn't care if it is a very sporting way to win or not. They will do whatever it takes, including cheat, to win or even keep the game close.

Collinwood is better than i thought and should really blow CA away in this one. C'wood will probably score at will due to all of the athletes they have over there. From what i've heard this is going to be a warm up game for MTP next week. Do Not be suprised if C'wood beats MTP.

I like the way this guy thinks! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Collinwood is better than i thought and should really blow CA away in this one. C'wood will probably score at will due to all of the athletes they have over there. From what i've heard this is going to be a warm up game for MTP next week. Do Not be suprised if C'wood beats MTP.

Nice post( WCHSGRAD ) I just left practice at the WOOD and they really working hard ,, D-fense is a big goal this week ,, and the O is getting there ,,, our line is starting to GEL as a unit . GO TROJANS /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> CW might come up here to Maury Co. and beat CA for sure, but the best Maury Co. team goes to the Wood and takes one back for the folks of Maury.

SSSSS... your a defensive kind of guy. Remember the mTp defense of '04 that left the goose egg for CW when they left? Well this mTp defense is getting close, don't know if they will ever be that good, but they are close. C-ya in week 6 /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Till then.

CW..........35

CA...........21

Good luck to both teams Fri.nite. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> CW might come up here to Maury Co. and beat CA for sure, but the best Maury Co. team goes to the Wood and takes one back for the folks of Maury.

SSSSS... your a defensive kind of guy. Remember the mTp defense of '04 that left the goose egg for CW when they left? Well this mTp defense is getting close, don't know if they will ever be that good, but they are close. C-ya in week 6 /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Till then.

CW..........35

CA...........21

Good luck to both teams Fri.nite. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

what are you talking about...I didnt make that post............the 04 collinwood team was prob the worse wood team ever................I would rather talk about the 02 collinwood team that beat mt p 58 to 6