CA vs Collinwood

UltimateSportsFan09

what are you talking about...I didnt make that post............the 04 collinwood team was prob the worse wood team ever................I would rather talk about the 02 collinwood team that beat mt p 58 to 6

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> The first paragraph was the response to WCHCGRAD.

The second was a comment aimed at just talking to you, not getting after you for anything you said. Aimed at just letting you kinda know where our D stood. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah,,, yeah,,im over it ,,, just not tired of talking about it ,, i herd all that crap for 3 years also ... it was a crock then and it still is ,,, then why didnt he pull the kid that hit #10 if he was such a good DR. ha ha .. im sure he was as bad as him there ... im not whining about it ,,, just isnt a very sporting way to win a ballgame is all !!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> must be nice to have a DR around of that calaber though .... only DR we have at the Wood is DR. Pepper ... GO TROJANS !! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Chunk_d

I happened to be standing at the fence about 5 feet from the Dr when the a guy from Collinwood came over to CA's side and asked the Dr to come look at the player. (we were on about the 30 yard line) I was about 4 people away from the boys dad when he came over to CA's side later to complain. I heard everything. That was a big game that year and I wanted to see it. I can tell you the entire conversation. The father came over cursing and complaining that the Dr pulled his son out of the game. The Dr replied, no I didn't. He said he told the refs that in his medical opinion, the has a concussion. He recommended he go to the emergency room either then or after the game. The Refs wouldn't let him back in. The father continued to yell and blame the Dr (as an outsider, it really did make the father look silly) and the Dr explained what he had said and done again. The father still was upset and threatened to take him to court. At that time, the Dr removed a business card from his wallet and told him he was welcome to contact his office and they could go from there. The funniest part was when the father stated he might want another professional opinion and another Dr said "I'm a Doctor, I could come look at him". At that point the father walked off cursing and yelling. I'll give the father credit. He walked over to the CA side around all the other fathers and wasn't afraid to speak his mind. He was just upset.

I didnt have a problem with dixon being held out...........it was only a freakin football game for crying out loud.........besides his backup ran great that night and collinwood should have won but as I stated before I felt the coach showed a lack of faith in his team and tried a completely pointless field goal that resulted in CA getting some much needed field position.............and Collinwood's defense couldnt stop Ingram.......that was the main reason they lost...Ingram ran wild..........would it have ended different if Dixon played, maybe cause he would have surely helped the defense but what if he'd dropped dead from brain injury after a second lick........all the cussing in the world wouldnt have mattered then would it

Yeah,,, yeah,,im over it ,,, just not tired of talking about it ,, i herd all that crap for 3 years also ... it was a crock then and it still is ,,, then why didnt he pull the kid that hit #10 if he was such a good DR. ha ha .. im sure he was as bad as him there ... im not whining about it ,,, just isnt a very sporting way to win a ballgame is all !!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> must be nice to have a DR around of that calaber though .... only DR we have at the Wood is DR. Pepper ... GO TROJANS !! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Bring your own doc next time, then u can be mad at him, cause i bet he woulda done the same /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> its better to have a kid that can still think for himself then have one that cant even talk because someone left him in a game wouldnt you think? would you rother win a game? or lose a kid?

Chunk_d

I happened to be standing at the fence about 5 feet from the Dr when the a guy from Collinwood came over to CA's side and asked the Dr to come look at the player. (we were on about the 30 yard line) I was about 4 people away from the boys dad when he came over to CA's side later to complain. I heard everything. That was a big game that year and I wanted to see it. I can tell you the entire conversation. The father came over cursing and complaining that the Dr pulled his son out of the game. The Dr replied, no I didn't. He said he told the refs that in his medical opinion, the has a concussion. He recommended he go to the emergency room either then or after the game. The Refs wouldn't let him back in. The father continued to yell and blame the Dr (as an outsider, it really did make the father look silly) and the Dr explained what he had said and done again. The father still was upset and threatened to take him to court. At that time, the Dr removed a business card from his wallet and told him he was welcome to contact his office and they could go from there. The funniest part was when the father stated he might want another professional opinion and another Dr said "I'm a Doctor, I could come look at him". At that point the father walked off cursing and yelling. I'll give the father credit. He walked over to the CA side around all the other fathers and wasn't afraid to speak his mind. He was just upset.

Ya'll should stop arguing with the C'wood people. They always have a reason they got cheated out of the game. When they played MP they only needed a few more seconds when they played CA they only needed another Dr. It's always something but really never anything. I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Ya'll should stop arguing with the C'wood people. They always have a reason they got cheated out of the game. When they played MP they only needed a few more seconds when they played CA they only needed another Dr. It's always something but really never anything. I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Yeah US COLLINWOOD PEOPLE tell it like it is. The DR> ploy was just to spice up tonights ballgame /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> theyoungtiger needs to worry about Wayne CO tonight ,, and not the reasons C-wood gets beat ... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> at least we know when we get rooked ,,, lol good luck tonight ,,, /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Bring your own doc next time, then u can be mad at him, cause i bet he woulda done the same /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> its better to have a kid that can still think for himself then have one that cant even talk because someone left him in a game wouldnt you think? would you rother win a game? or lose a kid?

After that little epasode we started bringing one lol Nothing like a good ol DR excuse to get things going /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> lol GO TROJANS

Chunk_d

Sounds like you have all the bases coverd there footballguy ,,, put yourself in the fathers shoes ,,, your son standing there telling him he is ok to play and his head was fine after halftime ,,, i would of did the same thing ,,, and if you had a spine at all you would of also .. hope your at the game tonight ,,, see you there /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Sounds like you have all the bases coverd there footballguy ,,, put yourself in the fathers shoes ,,, your son standing there telling him he is ok to play and his head was fine after halftime ,,, i would of did the same thing ,,, and if you had a spine at all you would of also .. hope your at the game tonight ,,, see you there /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

almost forgot ,,,,,a big CONGRATS!!!!! to GREENMAN /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> with the shut-out win over WC JV game ,,, keep up the good job /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> GO TROJANS

Yeah, true, but i am also going to throw it out there that since the DR is also a dad, he has done the same thing to his kids. I know for a fact that his kids have told (their dad) DR that they are fine after a concussion and he still wouldn't let them play. And if cussing out a DR means you have a spine then i am glad i don't have one.

Good luck to both teams tonight.

That's pretty bad when a Dr. is more concerned with the players health than the dad. I guess high school football is all you have to look forward to in Collinwood. I saw a boy get knocked out and get taken off in an ambulance at Huntland a few years back because he didn't think he should listen to a Dr. after multiple concussions. You may not realize it now but there's more to life than high school football.