Red Boiling Springs @ Lancaster Christian

LCAKnightsFan

I do hope we destroy RBS simply so people out there know that is not the level of football program we have now, nor will we ever have.

And for the record, I know plenty about RBS's program...and they haven't put in even close to the work that the LCA boys have. I say that with complete confidence and knowledge about both programs.

Well you didn't "destroy" them, so now it's no secret that LCA and RBS are on about the same level, and the second statement about your knowledge of RBS' program, and the work they put in compared to LCA's, is just plain /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> funny.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I follow RBS Football probably as close as any non-fan in the state. I've never played against them and don't live in the area but I check their score FIRST every Friday night and then check to see who they are playing NEXT. And this has to be the funniest thread I've ever seen on CoachT - a RBS fan talking smac! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> Go RBS!!

If you'll look at his name then you'll see he is not a RBS fan..... He is a Friendship Christian fan.... I think everyone would like to see RBS snap their losing streak.... I just feel sorry for the team that will be the victim......

I would just like to say how impressed I was with Red Boiling Springs. They were not the team that we saw on film. Their coaches, especially Coach Bowles is nothing but class. The were more physical than us all night long. They really outplayed us and we were very fortunate to win. I have so much respect for those boys. I am now also a RBS fan. God bless

Ray Greene

Head Football Coach

Lancaster Christian Academy

I would just like to say how impressed I was with Red Boiling Springs. They were not the team that we saw on film. Their coaches, especially Coach Bowles is nothing but class. The were more physical than us all night long. They really outplayed us and we were very fortunate to win. I have so much respect for those boys. I am now also a RBS fan. God bless

Ray Greene

Head Football Coach

Now, that shows a lot of class!

Ray Greene

Head Football Coach

With that attitude, you and your team should go far.

Good luck the rest of the way.

Busted Knuckes, there is absolutely no need to be a Knuckle Head and taunt me. I just hope these young whipper snappers win a game in the near future. Not everyone can win week after week like your FCS team. Everyone can not have a program that has achieved Legend Status like your Friendship Christian powerhouse.

Sorry Legend, no disrespect intended.