Red Boiling Springs @ Lancaster Christian

LCAKnightsFan

First, I wish LCA luck and hope they get a good football program going.

Second, unless you've been to an RBS practice, no one has a right to say that they don't work hard.

They have athletes at the school. They usually have pretty good basketball and baseball teams.

They've just been so bad for so long. The good athletes don't want to be made fun of, so they don't play football.

The ones that do play truly love the game.

I can understand someone getting on here talking up their team, but don't get you panties in a wad when someone disagrees with you. It's not a good decision to put down other teams when you're a first year program.

Like some other posters said,"a little courtesy go a long way." It's good to show respect to other teams.

However, I hope ya'll beat the snot out of Scottsboro Christian when ya'll play.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ask and ye shall receive, all of ye with little faith. sorry i haven't been posting much lately. my mom has throat cancer and i have been caring for her....but yeah, thanks for asking clown!!!!!!!!!~

so i see all the haters from rbs have magically come out of the woodworking. well, surprise surprise. y'all deserve to run that mouth...oh wait you dont, you have the longest losing streak in the history of this great game of football. scottsboro would beat that tail black and blue up and down that field all night long. woulda beat riverside and sewanee but coach held back so as not to reveal to much of the master plan. the archetech never reveals how the building is made. god doesnt reveal how the world was made. mcdonals doesnt tell you how they make a big mac. so is coach jeffery gonna show the world how you run that sca "o?" HELLLLLLL NOOOOOOOO! And you can BOOK IT!!!!!!

SO IF ANY OF THE FOLLOWING POSTERS WANNA GET INVOLVED WITH A BATTLE OF WITS UP IN THIS THREAD JUST HOLLA AT YA BOY: NOmoney$$$$, buttpirate, that dumb legend guy, crazy611111000, GAYPrideatUT, any of y'all. lets talk pigskin. OH YA...ONE MORE THING...

"Look what you dun started,

Asked for it, you got it

had it, should have shot it

Now your dearly departed

Stop, drop, shut 'em down open up shop

Oh, no

That's how Ruff Ryders roll"

I'm ready for that battle of wits?

Are ya'll giving Mother Goose royalties for using one of her nursery rhymes?

Yeah, I'd hold back during the regular season, too.

The architect may not show how to build the building, but it's gotta be built, don't it.

I'd like to see ya'll scrimmage any region 4 team in the spring, especially the top 5 or 6 teams.

Then, you'll see how region 4 rolls.

aND you go ahead and tell those region 4 teams to give the Ol' ball coach a call and set that game up. or i can do it, got my planner right here. just let me know.

Why would they stoop to call Ol' Ball coach, besides isn't he at South Carolina. Ol' ball coach probably would hold back anyway and not reveal the "master plan". Get off from here, its school time and your kindergarden teacher is probably looking for you. It's snack time or nap time.

Am I right people?? BOOK IT!!!

ask and ye shall receive, all of ye with little faith. sorry i haven't been posting much lately. my mom has throat cancer and i have been caring for her....but yeah, thanks for asking clown!!!!!!!!!~

so i see all the haters from rbs have magically come out of the woodworking. well, surprise surprise. y'all deserve to run that mouth...oh wait you dont, you have the longest losing streak in the history of this great game of football. scottsboro would beat that tail black and blue up and down that field all night long. woulda beat riverside and sewanee but coach held back so as not to reveal to much of the master plan. the archetech never reveals how the building is made. god doesnt reveal how the world was made. mcdonals doesnt tell you how they make a big mac. so is coach jeffery gonna show the world how you run that sca "o?" HELLLLLLL NOOOOOOOO! And you can BOOK IT!!!!!!

SO IF ANY OF THE FOLLOWING POSTERS WANNA GET INVOLVED WITH A BATTLE OF WITS UP IN THIS THREAD JUST HOLLA AT YA BOY: NOmoney$$$$, buttpirate, that dumb legend guy, crazy611111000, GAYPrideatUT, any of y'all. lets talk pigskin. OH YA...ONE MORE THING...

"Look what you dun started,

Asked for it, you got it

had it, should have shot it

Now your dearly departed

Stop, drop, shut 'em down open up shop

Oh, no

That's how Ruff Ryders roll"

If you attend SCA, I don't think the school, teachers, or your parents would appreciate your language. I certainly do not. I hope they read this and wash your mouth out with soap!! Am I right people?? BOOK IT !!!!!!

..... whether you agree with it, or disagree with it... for no reason whatsoever do you want to insult RBS. RBS is the only school in the state that every poster on coachT will defend and support, not a good idea to insult them...~

I'm not sure why, but that is dead on. Man, I don't where RBS is located. I've never been there. I don't know anyone from there, but every week I look to see if they've snapped out of their slump. Although I'm a Rutherford County guy, I have to pull for RBS to get it done.

Wonder where LCAKnights is?? If they would've won big, you would think he would be flapping those fingers.

Maybe he got his internet cut off. You know a private school education cost something these days. He may have had to foot the school bill instead of paying for the internet connection. I hope the bulldoggies snapped their streak but I'm not jumping to any conclusions just yet.