Hillsboro @ Hillwood

Footballfan15

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This has all the making of a blowout, what are your thoughts? /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Should be a whole lot to a very little on the scoreboard. I will say this: I am impressed with Coach Phillips & he will have those Hillwood boys playing hard to the end. They are sorely lacking in overall talent; You just can't win the Indy 500 running in a Chevy S-10.

Should be a whole lot to a very little on the scoreboard. I will say this: I am impressed with Coach Phillips & he will have those Hillwood boys playing hard to the end. They are sorely lacking in overall talent; You just can't win the Indy 500 running in a Chevy S-10.

Good analogy but he may have to do what some other programs do and spend a couple off seasons in the weight room and build some talent.

I really feel for Coach Phillips and his horrible situation at Hillwood. The Hillwood Toppers should be playing 2A football. I'm sure the Principal is doing a fantastic job and eliminating all the problems facing the Toppers /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I really feel for Coach Phillips and his horrible situation at Hillwood. The Hillwood Toppers should be playing 2A football. I'm sure the Principal is doing a fantastic job and eliminating all the problems facing the Toppers /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Can you eliminate yourself? /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> The problems there are not going away. Phillips chose a bad situation to begin as a head coach. I know something about that myself. Live and learn. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> Try not to hurt any of our boys 12NCS.

I would be shocked if the Toppers did not win by 14 or more...wait this is 2007 not 13 years ago. Hillsboro's starters should be out by halftime.

Getty up there you Burro's Oh give them a chance rest the starters the whole game *wink*

Best of luck to both on a injury free game. It has to be hard on players when there team is not on the move and they have what takes.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Can you eliminate yourself? /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> The problems there are not going away. Phillips chose a bad situation to begin as a head coach. I know something about that myself. Live and learn. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> Try not to hurt any of our boys 12NCS.

O man I love getting on here and seeing what yall have to say, Hillsboro by a lot that's pretty obvious but I do feel for my Toppers. Hope everything is going well bigchief and 12NCS.